Angelina pregnant with Brad's baby??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I heard on our local radion station today that the New York Post have claimed that Angelina is 3 months pregnant with Brad's child.. Think there's any truth to it or is it more rumours??

Oh goodness,here the roumor mill goes.I dont think she is ,i think she said she never wanted to have any of her own children.Whenever stars like this get together ,the press throws out the they are engaged stories,then the preggers stories,or sometimes the other order,lol.I cant say i believe this one yet.
smile.gif

it sucks cause that would hurt jen really badly but at the same time,i bet brad was hurting when jen didnt want a baby and he really did.

I still find it hard to believe myself....too many rumors go around the celebrity world. You never know what's true or not.

I really doubt she's pregnant with his baby but if they did have a kid--OMG that child would be annoyingly gorgeous. Anywhoo she adopted a baby girl from Nigeria recently and Brad's checked into Mt. Sinai. The rumor mill is saying that he might have malaria that he got while in Nigeria with Angelina. Idk...I love the tabloids and the media.

ew.. Malaria... now wouldn't that suck after helping save a child from sure poverty??
icon_neutral.gif

Originally Posted by blaquepooky I really doubt she's pregnant with his baby but if they did have a kid--OMG that child would be annoyingly gorgeous. Anywhoo she adopted a baby girl from Nigeria recently and Brad's checked into Mt. Sinai. The rumor mill is saying that he might have malaria that he got while in Nigeria with Angelina. Idk...I love the tabloids and the media.

Ya he had viral meningitis but he's better now from what i read today.. But to be honest, i really dont believe anything i read anymore!

Latest posts

Back