Anniversary codes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Atelier Orange Sanguine cologne arrived.  Love that stuff, my favorite scent discovered in 2012.

Originally Posted by Lulubelle107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just got an email saying I'm getting a pink Birchbox key chain (haven't received it yet) and a 25% off code.  Cool!  I don't think it's an anniversary code, as it just mentions being a loyal member of the Birchbox community.  I think I'll pick up the Atelier Orange Sanguine cologne with it.
That's awesome! How long have you been subscribed? If you don't mind me asking
smile.gif

I just got the keychain and the 25% off code for being a subscriber for 13 months.  I had no points saved up sadly =/  Combining the two would have been wonderful.

Originally Posted by jaimelesmots /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's awesome! How long have you been subscribed? If you don't mind me asking
smile.gif
Actually, it may be an anniversary thing, as I think I've been subscribed for about a year?  But all it said was the "loyal customer" bit.  I believe I got discount codes at the 3 and 6 month mark, and those specifically noted the time frame.  This one didn't. 

Originally Posted by Lulubelle107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just got an email saying I'm getting a pink Birchbox key chain (haven't received it yet) and a 25% off code.  Cool!  I don't think it's an anniversary code, as it just mentions being a loyal member of the Birchbox community.  I think I'll pick up the Atelier Orange Sanguine cologne with it.
I never received an e-mail, just received the key chain  in the mail.  They're calling it a "loyalty" gift. 

Back