Announcment Scheduled!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Congratulations!!! That is so exciting. Very happy for your whole family!

Reaction score
oh, my god! congratulations!!!! i hope you have a healthy baby and best of luck!!!!

i'm gonna name the baby little makeuptalk.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Just a bit of personal news. Reija and I found out this week that we'll have another baby next Jan! :icon_love:icon_love:icon_love:icon_love:icon_love

We are ecstaticly happy! We planned this and it followed our timetable of our perfect plan!

We just love being parents!

Another heir to the MUT throne...congrats!

Reaction score

CONGRATULATIONS TONY AND REIJA!!!!

Thats awesome news!!!!

You all should name the baby MAC or Clinique or Bobbi Brown https://forum.makeuptalk.com/images/smilies2/icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Just a bit of personal news. Reija and I found out this week that we'll have another baby next Jan! :icon_love:icon_love:icon_love:icon_love:icon_love

We are ecstaticly happy! We planned this and it followed our timetable of our perfect plan!

We just love being parents!

Reaction score
OMG!!! Congrats Daddy!! :icon_love

aww thats so cute!! Congrats Reija!!!

Now we all know you "wouldn't care as long as its healthy"... but are you craving for a boy or a girl?

You have to name it MAC.. !! lol

Reaction score
Ps... Reija, you know you have to take your preggers' BOTD (belly of the day) along with your FOTD's !!

We're you're online baby spectators!!!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NYAngel98

OMG!!! Congrats Daddy!! :icon_love
aww thats so cute!! Congrats Reija!!!

Now we all know you "wouldn't care as long as its healthy"... but are you craving for a boy or a girl?

You have to name it MAC.. !! lol

Of course a boy. Boys run our family strongly! I have 2 boys myself. I have a brother. My 2 aunts have 4 boys between them. My mom had 2 boys
No girls. Might be a first tho! I dunno how I could COPE with having older guys sniff around here when she would be 13-15. They would have to meet this guy's 15 BIG guns that I own.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Of course a boy. Boys run our family strongly! I have 2 boys myself. I have a brother. My 2 aunts have 4 boys between them. My mom had 2 boys
No girls. Might be a first tho! I dunno how I could COPE with having older guys sniff around here when she would be 13-15. They would have to meet this guy's 15 BIG guns that I own.

i'd think you'd want a girl! reija needs a girl, you know! stop being so selfish!

Reaction score
OMG, Janelle!! That's a great idea!! Reija, are you gonna do it!! We wanna share the excitement with you guys!!!
We can all get to see little Bobbi Brown get bigger every day!!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Ps... Reija, you know you have to take your preggers' BOTD (belly of the day) along with your FOTD's !!
We're you're online baby spectators!!!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Of course a boy. Boys run our family strongly! I have 2 boys myself. I have a brother. My 2 aunts have 4 boys between them. My mom had 2 boys

Awww... lol Yeah - that would be her first and LAST date! LOL
Then there's the PMS, the bra shopping, but you know she'd love MuT!!! LOL
She can be Tony with an "I"

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Never2muchMU OMG, Janelle!! That's a great idea!! Reija, are you gonna do it!! We wanna share the excitement with you guys!!!
We can all get to see little Bobbi Brown get bigger every day!!
As long as they tell their friends that he/she's named after Bobbi Brown makeup... and not Bobby Brown - Whitney's druggie husband! LOL

Reaction score
Ohhhhh, I forgot about him. Maybe they should name him/her MAC or Dior!! Those can go either way!!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 As long as they tell their friends that he/she's named after Bobbi Brown makeup... and not Bobby Brown - Whitney's druggie husband! LOL

Liz

Reaction score
AWWWWW!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!

can't wait to see the BOTD. lol!

Reaction score
Congratulations! I am so happy for you both!

My name suggestions-Boy: Kevyn MacNars Armani

-Girl: Toni Sephora MACkenzie

Reaction score
Great names!!!

Originally Posted by glamslam Congratulations! I am so happy for you both!

My name suggestions-Boy: Kevyn MacNars Armani

-Girl: Toni Sephora MACkenzie

Latest posts