Announcment Scheduled!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WE WANNA KNOW!!!!!!
icon_eek.gif

oh, my god! congratulations!!!! i hope you have a healthy baby and best of luck!!!!

i'm gonna name the baby little makeuptalk.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Just a bit of personal news. Reija and I found out this week that we'll have another baby next Jan! :icon_love:icon_love:icon_love:icon_love:icon_love

We are ecstaticly happy! We planned this and it followed our timetable of our perfect plan!

We just love being parents!

Another heir to the MUT throne...congrats!

CONGRATULATIONS TONY AND REIJA!!!!

Thats awesome news!!!!

You all should name the baby MAC or Clinique or Bobbi Brown https://forum.makeuptalk.com/images/smilies2/icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Just a bit of personal news. Reija and I found out this week that we'll have another baby next Jan! :icon_love:icon_love:icon_love:icon_love:icon_love

We are ecstaticly happy! We planned this and it followed our timetable of our perfect plan!

We just love being parents!

OMG!!! Congrats Daddy!! :icon_love
icon_cheesygrin.gif

aww thats so cute!! Congrats Reija!!!

Now we all know you "wouldn't care as long as its healthy"... but are you craving for a boy or a girl?
wink.gif

You have to name it MAC.. !! lol

Ps... Reija, you know you have to take your preggers' BOTD (belly of the day) along with your FOTD's !!
smile.gif

We're you're online baby spectators!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

OMG!!! Congrats Daddy!! :icon_love
icon_cheesygrin.gif
aww thats so cute!! Congrats Reija!!!

Now we all know you "wouldn't care as long as its healthy"... but are you craving for a boy or a girl?
wink.gif

You have to name it MAC.. !! lol

Of course a boy. Boys run our family strongly! I have 2 boys myself. I have a brother. My 2 aunts have 4 boys between them. My mom had 2 boys
No girls. Might be a first tho! I dunno how I could COPE with having older guys sniff around here when she would be 13-15. They would have to meet this guy's 15 BIG guns that I own.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Of course a boy. Boys run our family strongly! I have 2 boys myself. I have a brother. My 2 aunts have 4 boys between them. My mom had 2 boys
No girls. Might be a first tho! I dunno how I could COPE with having older guys sniff around here when she would be 13-15. They would have to meet this guy's 15 BIG guns that I own.
wink.gif

i'd think you'd want a girl! reija needs a girl, you know! stop being so selfish!
wink.gif

OMG, Janelle!! That's a great idea!! Reija, are you gonna do it!! We wanna share the excitement with you guys!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
We can all get to see little Bobbi Brown get bigger every day!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Ps... Reija, you know you have to take your preggers' BOTD (belly of the day) along with your FOTD's !!
smile.gif
We're you're online baby spectators!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Of course a boy. Boys run our family strongly! I have 2 boys myself. I have a brother. My 2 aunts have 4 boys between them. My mom had 2 boys
wink.gif

Awww... lol Yeah - that would be her first and LAST date! LOL
icon_eek.gif
Then there's the PMS, the bra shopping, but you know she'd love MuT!!! LOL
wink.gif
She can be Tony with an "I"
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU OMG, Janelle!! That's a great idea!! Reija, are you gonna do it!! We wanna share the excitement with you guys!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
We can all get to see little Bobbi Brown get bigger every day!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
As long as they tell their friends that he/she's named after Bobbi Brown makeup... and not Bobby Brown - Whitney's druggie husband! LOL
icon_lol.gif

Ohhhhh, I forgot about him. Maybe they should name him/her MAC or Dior!! Those can go either way!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 As long as they tell their friends that he/she's named after Bobbi Brown makeup... and not Bobby Brown - Whitney's druggie husband! LOL
icon_lol.gif

Congratulations! I am so happy for you both!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

My name suggestions-Boy: Kevyn MacNars Armani

-Girl: Toni Sephora MACkenzie

Great names!!!

Originally Posted by glamslam Congratulations! I am so happy for you both!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

My name suggestions-Boy: Kevyn MacNars Armani

-Girl: Toni Sephora MACkenzie

Latest posts

Back