Announcment Scheduled!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about: Estee Nars MACBrown... Toni Chanel... (hard) Candy Aucoin LOL Or you can name her Janelle!
wink.gif
lol

My mom and dad had 5 girls and they have 2 grandaughters. Another grandbaby due Dec 4 (my sisters pregnant). We don't know what that baby will be. My dad has always said he wouldn't have had it any other way! If my sister has a boy we are going to be stumped as to how to take care one of those! LOL!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Of course a boy. Boys run our family strongly! I have 2 boys myself. I have a brother. My 2 aunts have 4 boys between them. My mom had 2 boys
No girls. Might be a first tho! I dunno how I could COPE with having older guys sniff around here when she would be 13-15. They would have to meet this guy's 15 BIG guns that I own.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by elljmz

My mom and dad had 5 girls and they have 2 grandaughters. Another grandbaby due Dec 4 (my sisters pregnant). We don't know what that baby will be. My dad has always said he wouldn't have had it any other way! If my sister has a boy we are going to be stumped as to how to take care one of those! LOL!

What do you mean "We don't know what that baby will be"?

Thank you ladies!!! I've been so tired the past couple of days that I haven't been able to be online that much. I'm trying to catch up with the posts now.

whether it will be a boy or a girl. Of course my dad says "a girl of course". He said the exact same thing when I was pregnant.-

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) What do you mean "We don't know what that baby will be"?

Ohhhh- I remember that feeling. Hey -what does your little guy think of being a big brother?

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Thank you ladies!!! I've been so tired the past couple of days that I haven't been able to be online that much. I'm trying to catch up with the posts now.

Ohhhh- I remember that feeling. Hey -what does your little guy think of being a big brother?

OH he loves it! In fact, what was weird is that I think he senced something BEFORE we told him. He misses nothing! He keep saying, "OK mommy, you don't have to pick me up(he loves to be held) since you have a baby in your tummy" lol

whether it will be a boy or a girl. Of course my dad says "a girl of course". He said the exact same thing when I was pregnant.-

OH we **HAVE** to know it's gender. We are way to anal as far as planners lol

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) OH he loves it! In fact, what was weird is that I think he senced something BEFORE we told him. He misses nothing! He keep saying, "OK mommy, you don't have to pick me up(he loves to be held) since you have a baby in your tummy" lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif
that´s soo cute!!!!congrats to both of you, Reija and Tony. and let us know as soon as you know the gender-and more important-how you´re gonna name her/him.

OMG this is sooo exciting!!!!

Yeah we will let you all know! It's right around 20 week or so when you find out the gender via ultrasound. Luckily we have another high traffic site that we own with a cool BABY NAMER engine. Check this out here

Originally Posted by Arielle

icon_cheesygrin.gif
that´s soo cute!!!!congrats to both of you, Reija and Tony. and let us know as soon as you know the gender-and more important-how you´re gonna name her/him.

OMG this is sooo exciting!!!!

COngrats Tony and Reija!!!!!

Wish you guys the best of luck and I hope your pregnancy goes smoothly and healthy!!!Im so happy for you guys,children are the ultimate blessing!

Latest posts

Back