Announcment Scheduled!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I missed it, too! LOL.. Anyway...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

*throws confetti*

icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Just a bit of personal news. Reija and I found out this week that we'll have another baby next Jan! :icon_love:icon_love:icon_love:icon_love:icon_love

We are ecstaticly happy! We planned this and it followed our timetable of our perfect plan!

We just love being parents!

WOW that is Wonderful News!!! I am so happy for Reija&Tony and Cameron! He will have a little sister or brother!!!! Congratualtions!!!!

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Thank you ladies! I love the names!!!!
icon_lol.gif
Funnily enough when i came into MuT tonight i did notice that you had a new avaitar photo and i thought you looked absolulty stunning!! The first thing i thought when i saw your photo was that you looked very glamorous as your hair is beautiful and you have a brilliant smile (and you can really see happiness in and emanating from your eyes).I then looked at your other photo and thought you were looking stunning!!! To be honest i thought you looked like a Model!!!

What news! Best wishes and congrats! And Tony theres something a little demented about your new screen name picture, no?

Latest posts

Back