Annoyed with classmate, what do I do?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you could invite her to lunch in a public place and tell her that while you like her, you just want to focus on your studies. =)

Here is my take on why they're like that. Dunno if it's true but here's my thoughts:

it's because by college or night school, most people have a group of friends - in australia, most people live at home and travel to uni - they dont stay on campus. As a result, they still live near their friends from school and have people they can do things with.

Most people consider their degree as just that - some education. They want to get in, get out and get on with their lives. They're not there to make friends, they're there to get the damn thing over with, LOL.

In my case, my degree involves a lot of roadtrips where you pretty much have to make friends or sleep in a room full of strangers, so we all know each other pretty well and put up with each other's irritating habits, haha.

Sorry to just hijack minder's thread here..but yeah. Just an insight maybe?

see i am a very blunt person. I would tell her look. i want to be friends but i am the kinda person that needs space girl.. so if you wouldnt mind can ya kinda chill

Quote:
It's sooooooooooo drinking obsessed here in canada, I cant believe it.
6.gif
Welcome to Canada! Trust me when I tell you if you meet someone here that doesnt drink its RARE! I myself dont find drinking my sort of thing, I do drink a little here and there because of my best friend who loves to drink, but I always stop before Im too hammered cause I dont like that feeling lol a couple drinks and Im fine. Maybe if you just chilled with your roomates and had ONE drink with them (it could even be non alcoholic without them knowing) you could get a conversation going and soon theyll be too drunk to know what your drinkin and Im sure youll get a laugh out of it, well I dunno maybe thats just me, but I cant help but laugh when my friend gets so drunk and trips over the coffee table or something because she's laughing so much too. At least you can be friendly with each other because you guys do have to live together.

And as for that annoying girl, you seemed to do great making her understand you without you being very mean, so good job and I hope it all ends up well for you! Sory 4 the long post!

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif I used to be exactly like you Mindy, after all these years and now that i am finally 30 years old i dont give a damn, i would tell her "leave me the heck alone, it's not like i have to hang out with you or amuse you, no wonder nobody likes you or hang out with you, now we can go play hide and go F yourself" i hate people like that, she is like those flies that land on the same spot on your arm, you try to make them go away and they come and land in the same spot till they annoy the heck out of you and you end up swatting them with the first thing that you find and comes in handy
add_schacko.gif

my thoughts exactly !

Latest posts

Back