Annual Upgrade Offer?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought it sounded like the "PINK" Birchbox most people get one after a year's subscription, not an extra box? Why else would they hyphenate "extra-pink"?

Originally Posted by Caryatid /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I thought it sounded like the "PINK" Birchbox most people get one after a year's subscription, not an extra box? Why else would they hyphenate "extra-pink"?

Eh, I'm not really worried about it. It's not like it's that big of a deal either way. If I get 2 pink boxes, cool. If not, it's all good. *shrug* 

It's the one year pink box. Here's what they emailed me:

Hi Michelle,    Thanks so much for being in touch! I'm so sorry for the confusion.    This will be the 13th Birchbox, which will take the place of your monthly delivery.  Please don't hesitate to be in touch if I can assist you further or answer any questions!

xo,

Ally-Marie

I gave in and upgraded to a yearly! I've been with them nine months & had wanted to anyways, and when my friend forwarded me the e-mail, I couldn't say no! I got 200 points (since I used a $10 credit on the upgrade) so not too shabby! I did it partially because I was always afraid I would forgot to pay off the $10 on my credit card every month! So now, no worries! I can't wait to see what's in the pink box.

Wait, is this deal/bonus still good somehow? 
icon_eek.gif
 I tried to upgrade with it but it wouldn't let me a couple weeks ago. Or did you upgrade for the 200 points last month when the bonus was going on?

I didn't get a "pink" box for my 12th one, but then again I opted in for a TV box and received one. I did get an email this month that said this: "Your Birchbox yearly subscription has expired and you've received your last box! It's time to renew your annual subscription - we don't want you to miss out on your April box. Plus, if you renew by March 31st, you can also earn 100 Bonus Birchbox Points. Just click here, and then enter code 'join100annual' at checkout. Plus your next box will have a little something special - just wait and see!" 

Originally Posted by berryblueyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I didn't get a "pink" box for my 12th one, but then again I opted in for a TV box and received one. I did get an email this month that said this: "Your Birchbox yearly subscription has expired and you've received your last box! It's time to renew your annual subscription - we don't want you to miss out on your April box. Plus, if you renew by March 31st, you can also earn 100 Bonus Birchbox Points. Just click here, and then enter code 'join100annual' at checkout. Plus your next box will have a little something special - just wait and see!" 

Its the 13th box that is pink, and thats what the "little something special" is. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Its the 13th box that is pink, and thats what the "little something special" is. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

My pink box had post-it notes in it. Haha! I would have preferred a sample of some kind, but.. whatever.

I'm sorry, I'm just seeing this! The e-mail my friend forwarded me said it was good until March 31, 2012! I tried it once and it didn't work, so I refreshed the page and then magically it did.

Originally Posted by HockeyWife /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm sorry, I'm just seeing this! The e-mail my friend forwarded me said it was good until March 31, 2012! I tried it once and it didn't work, so I refreshed the page and then magically it did.

How can you tell the code is working?

I keep trying this but it's not working. I want to upgrade to annual, but am waiting for a bonus points offer. 
frown.gif

I'm with you HelloLeilani... I am impatiently waiting for them to send out another annual renewal code. 
icon_eek.gif

Can anyone please send the code or link, im sure many of us are really sad we missed this!

Originally Posted by SenoritaJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Can anyone please send the code or link, im sure many of us are really sad we missed this!

The code is in the email that the original poster posted earlier in this thread.

Latest posts

Back