Another Happy Pet Story

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=629 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=3>Microchip reunites cat with owner

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=416><!-- S BO --><!-- S IIMA --><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=203 align=right border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>
_40100839_cheyenne203story_ap.jpg
Edwards: It has been just an amazing experience

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- E IIMA -->A lost cat has been reunited with her owner in the United States after being found 2,800 miles (4,500 km) from home.

Cheyenne, 10, went missing in Florida seven years ago, shortly after she was adopted from an animal shelter.

She was found on 1 April in San Francisco, and traced back to Florida thanks to a microchip the shelter had embedded under her skin.

It was not clear how Cheyenne had made the cross-country journey, but she was said to be in good shape.

"Possibly, someone found her in Florida," Deb Campbell, spokeswoman for San Francisco's Animal Care and Control department, told Associated Press news agency.

"Or sometimes cats get stuck in moving vans. We know she didn't walk here - her feet looked pretty good."

Her owner, Pamela Edwards, received the news on the day she was taking her other cat of 19 years to be euthanized.

Cheyenne's story has provoked a huge media interest in the US.

Talk show host Ellen DeGeneres paid for Pamela Edwards and her daughter to be flown to San Francisco for the reunion.

Later, the trio flew to Los Angeles to take part in Ms DeGeneres' show. "It has been just an amazing experience," Ms Edwards was quoted by local media as saying. "It's really like reuniting with a lost family member after so many years." <!-- E BO -->

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Originally Posted by shoediva that cat looks spooky, but nice story! MEOW!!!
mutcat.gif
The cat obviously needs a little M.u.T, ShOeDiVA! It's nothing a little eyeshadow and a comb can't fix.

mutbannercharlies.gif

icon_lol.gif
LMAO you are tooo funny, while it kinda looks like someone I know so you're right, a little makeup can go a long way..............

Originally Posted by shoediva that cat looks spooky, but nice story! LOL - it looks like my cat! (Mine is black, too!) My kitty's a sweetheart.
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back