Another Haul lol

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Stopped over at MAC last night to 'browse'... LMAO -
icon_redface.gif
Who am I kidding!?!? LOL

Here's the loot:

Powerpoints in Permaplum & So There Jade

Kohl in Minted (bout' time I finally got this!)

Rebel Rock e/s's in : Vellum, Little Minx, Say Yeah, Living Pink, Anti-Establishment

C-Squeeze e/s in : Orange Tangent (they were out of the other one)

Regular e/s pans in : Black tied & Aquadisiac (Can you believe I didnt' have these two!?! lol)

Lustreglass in Love Nectar

Pam VGV 'poster' & set of the 5 VG postcards... he just tossed them in the bag lol - well actually 2 of the little posters, he used one to write our 'makeover' appt. date and time
wink.gif

Sorry some of the pics are blurry - tried w/o flash
wink.gif

Nice haul! Like I told you last night... we expect some colorful FOTD's.

Originally Posted by Marisol Nice haul! Like I told you last night... we expect some colorful FOTD's. I'm getting there.. I'm getting there!! LOL
wink.gif
I'm loving this Minted - might have to try something with that...
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Just wish everything would show up on the camera the way it looks IRL
frown.gif

icon_cheesygrin.gif
Nice haul!! I really like the say yeah and orange tangent eyeshadows!!

'just browsing' hahahaha yeah good one
claps.gif
Isn't that impossible with Mac?? nice haul
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Stopped over at MAC last night to 'browse'... LMAO -
icon_redface.gif
Who am I kidding!?!? LOL
Here's the loot:

Powerpoints in Permaplum & So There Jade

Kohl in Minted (bout' time I finally got this!)

Rebel Rock e/s's in : Vellum, Little Minx, Say Yeah, Living Pink, Anti-Establishment

C-Squeeze e/s in : Orange Tangent (they were out of the other one)

Regular e/s pans in : Black tied & Aquadisiac (Can you believe I didnt' have these two!?! lol)

Lustreglass in Love Nectar

Pam VGV 'poster' & set of the 5 VG postcards... he just tossed them in the bag lol - well actually 2 of the little posters, he used one to write our 'makeover' appt. date and time
wink.gif

Sorry some of the pics are blurry - tried w/o flash
wink.gif

That's quite a haul! I almost got Vellum...don't make me regret not getting it!

Fab haul sweetie, Minted is lovely, I like Ivy too but I think it's a bit similar to So there Jade.

Originally Posted by Lealabell Fab haul sweetie, Minted is lovely, I like Ivy too but I think it's a bit similar to So there Jade. I love Ivy. On me, they So There Jade is a bit darker.

hehe. nice haul chica. and we better see some pics with colors! i know how it is though when the colors don't show up in the pics
icon_evil.gif

well I did the Minted in today's fotd... although I'm feeling like Rock Star Barbie over here, it's kinda muted in the pics...
frown.gif

Acutally I didn't spend that much (about $100)- suprisingly... and that was part of the $ that I finally got back from Leo that I lent him months ago!
wink.gif

Unfortunately I forgot to bring my empties... arrgh!
icon_frown.gif

Thanks for the comments gals!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl So pretty! Today one of my friends was wearing So There Jade and it looked amazing! Thanks hun!
smile.gif
Do you have the new C-Squeeze e/s colors yet?? I know you like orange, and they are really pretty on...
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Thanks hun!
smile.gif
Do you have the new C-Squeeze e/s colors yet?? I know you like orange, and they are really pretty on...
smile.gif
They are very pretty... I have them and really like them.

Originally Posted by Marisol They are very pretty... I have them and really like them. I forgot the name of the other e/s besides the orange tangent... wanted to see it, but they were out. Maybe next time I go back they'll have it
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I forgot the name of the other e/s besides the orange tangent... wanted to see it, but they were out. Maybe next time I go back they'll have it
smile.gif
Sunplosion...
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol Sunplosion...
icon_cheesygrin.gif
There ya go... thx hun! lol Is it darker than the tangent??
icon_wink.gif

Definately... Orange Tangent is like deckchair and Sunplosion is like a nice bright orange color. I like it.

sunplosion has more red in it than orange tangent so yeah, it's darker

icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 well I did the Minted in today's fotd... although I'm feeling like Rock Star Barbie over here, it's kinda muted in the pics...
frown.gif

Acutally I didn't spend that much (about $100)- suprisingly... and that was part of the $ that I finally got back from Leo that I lent him months ago!
wink.gif

Unfortunately I forgot to bring my empties... arrgh!
icon_frown.gif

Thanks for the comments gals!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back