Another haul...!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Yesterday i thought i'd go and check out the MAC NE and C-Squeeze collections!

I ended up getting:

* Inventive Eyes Quad

* Orange Tangent e/s

* Sunsplosion e/s

* Crimson-tease l/s from MAC NE - back2mac

I didn't think much of the Free To Be Quad - seemed a bit chalky to me.

I also got:

* Stila e/s Pigalle - think this will be a fab colour to use on asian brides

* Shu ME Silver 945 - think that's the colour! It's GORGEOUS!! Whoever doesn't have it MUST go and buy it!!

I'll take pics of this stuff when my brush haul arrives!

There's a Stila event on at Liberty's (department store) next week so i may have to go back to get some more e/s!!

Nice haul Bhav!!!
claps.gif
What brushes have you bought???

Originally Posted by Bhav Yesterday i thought i'd go and check out the MAC NE and C-Squeeze collections!
I ended up getting :

* Inventive Eyes Quad

* Orange Tangent e/s

* Sunsplosion e/s

* Crimson-tease l/s from MAC NE - back2mac

I didn't think much of the Free To Be Quad - seemed a bit chalky to me.

I also got:

* Stila e/s Pigalle - think this will be a fab colour to use on asian brides

* Shu ME Silver 945 - think that's the colour! It's GORGEOUS!! Whoever doesn't have it MUST go and buy it!!

I'll take pics of this stuff when my brush haul arrives!

There's a Stila event on at Liberty's (department store) next week so i may have to go back to get some more e/s!!

Originally Posted by Sophia Nice haul Bhav!!!
claps.gif
What brushes have you bought??? 2 Smashbox eye brushes and 2 Trish McEvoy face brushes - i mentioned them in my other 'Haul' thread. Hopefully i'll get them soon!!

nice haul! i really gotta see where in NYC shu's sold. can't wait to see pics
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Bhav

Great haul!!! Will really have to get this soon after reading everyone's raves.

Originally Posted by Trisha excellent choices m'dear!!!
ME Silver rocks!!! x

Why thank you!!
Forgot to say that i looked for the the loose eye shimmer pots in grey. But i didn't see it in either Selfridges or Libertys! They've got an event at Liberty next Thurs, Fri and Sat where a woman from the US is going to be - apparently she's second after Jenine Lobell.

Originally Posted by iloveparis Will really have to get this soon after reading everyone's raves. Yeah, it's lurvely!! :icon_love

Originally Posted by Trisha did you catch her name??
Jules? i know the names of the pro artists but i dont think they'd be just below Jeanine. Wish it was the time of the meet up that would have been cool! xx

I think it started with an N.She's the one that comes up with the design images and stuff.

It is the time of the meet i'm sure - next week Thurs 15th, Fri 16th and Sat 16th.

Jennifer, there's a Shu Uemura botique in SOHO on Greene Street-- between Prince and Houston. Check it out!
smile.gif

There's also one in Bergdorf's on Fifth Avenue (I know there are a few more, but this is the one I go to most often
icon_cheesygrin.gif
).

Nice haul honey! Try Shu Me Silver 945 with Stila Kitten.. Its so pretty! Saw Trisha wearing it before & i tried it out at the weekend
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back