Another HOT NOTEPAD!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Wooo hooo!!! Another HOT NOTEPAD! Check out lizzyb831's Notepad here! It will rival the best!
Good Job Liz!!! Looks Excellent! Where are the pics taken looking at the ocean?

THANKS TONY! It's fun buying makeup and posting it up on here and trying to figure out new looks. It's not good for my bank account though! lol. This is my first web page with posting pics about my self and all of that.

The pics of the ocean is from our condo. That's where I do my makeup most of the time. I live Monterey, CA.

Yup its fantabulous! I spotted it last week & was like WOAH. Well done Lizzy
biggrin.gif

Ahh I see! That is yoru first web page??? Wow, very nice with the clickable popups etc. Good job. It's a fine notepad!

Ahh Monterey, beautiful place. We live down near Newport Beach in Orange County

Originally Posted by lizzyb831

THANKS TONY! It's fun buying makeup and posting it up on here and trying to figure out new looks. It's not good for my bank account though! lol. This is my first web page with posting pics about my self and all of that.

The pics of the ocean is from our condo. That's where I do my makeup most of the time. I live Monterey, CA.

Wow Lizzy, you have great eyebrows! I love doing eyes with strong eyebrows! Cool notepad too
icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks everyone! I love looking at everyone's notepad's and seeing what kind of makeup they have. It helps when I'm buying some new stuff. lol.

I need to figure out hwo to do diffrent color combos though. I'm stuck with doing just greens, or just blues.

Tony: Yeah, I like the clickable pop up for my pics. My bf is a programmer, so he's helping me learn HTML and told me how to do that tag. And yes, Monterey is pretty. It's a tourist town though. Not too much to do besides go to the overpriced restaurants or go to bars/clubs, which I do't go to. When there is good weather during the spring/summer, I like to go fishing though! lol. I've never been to Newport Beach though. Farthest south I've been was Santa Barbara.

Envy: Thanks! I'm forever plucking my eyebrows to make them looks nice. They're a tad mis-shaped because of the shape of each eyebrow and how the hair grows. Bugs the hell out of me! lol

Newport is the same way.

Ahh the ol' "BF is a programmer" trick

Originally Posted by lizzyb831

Thanks everyone! I love looking at everyone's notepad's and seeing what kind of makeup they have. It helps when I'm buying some new stuff. lol.
I need to figure out hwo to do diffrent color combos though. I'm stuck with doing just greens, or just blues.

Tony: Yeah, I like the clickable pop up for my pics. My bf is a programmer, so he's helping me learn HTML and told me how to do that tag. And yes, Monterey is pretty. It's a tourist town though. Not too much to do besides go to the overpriced restaurants or go to bars/clubs, which I do't go to. When there is good weather during the spring/summer, I like to go fishing though! lol. I've never been to Newport Beach though. Farthest south I've been was Santa Barbara.

Envy: Thanks! I'm forever plucking my eyebrows to make them looks nice. They're a tad mis-shaped because of the shape of each eyebrow and how the hair grows. Bugs the hell out of me! lol

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Ahh the ol' "BF is a programmer" trick LOL, we love our computer saavy BFs!!
rolleyes.gif

And Lizzy, your notepad is really awesome! I love snooping around in everyone's kits, to see what goodies you have. I'm like you -- love the green and blue eyeshadows!

Latest posts

Back