another new member

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi- I'm Michelle - I'm from West Virginia - I'm 38- I love sites such as this one since none of my friends are interested in skin care or makeup (I feel abnormal sometimes since I'm very interested in both).

Hi Michelle. My name is Jennifer I'm 34, from Northern California and welcome to MuiT. I am also more into m/u than any of my friends. They think I have a problem.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
My stash is not nearly as big as some of the other girls on here though.

Originally Posted by lavender 38

Hi- I'm Michelle - I'm from West Virginia - I'm 38- I love sites such as this one since none of my friends are interested in skin care or makeup (I feel abnormal sometimes since I'm very interested in both).

Hi MIchelle! I'm Tony from southern CA and also 38. I'm the administrator of the site
wink.gif

hi lavender 38! i'm monnie from michigan. welcome to mut. you're not abnormal, just in love like the rest of us! you have found a home with the other mutants! lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by lavender 38 Hi- I'm Michelle - I'm from West Virginia - I'm 38- I love sites such as this one since none of my friends are interested in skin care or makeup (I feel abnormal sometimes since I'm very interested in both).

hi! welcome to mut! i'm liz from california. look forward to reading your posts
smile.gif

Welcome to MuT Michelle! If you need help with anything on the site just shout
biggrin.gif

hI WELCOME TO MUT!!!!!Glad to have you here,there is no other site like this one!!!!The friendliest girls around!!!X Gwendolyn from NY
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hello Michelle and welcome aboard to MUT! I'm Jeanie from Southern California.

Hi!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'm Jessica from Washington, I'm 32. I also relate to your feelings of abnormality!! Well, rest easy, you're among your own kind here!
wink.gif
Welcome!

Originally Posted by lavender 38 Hi- I'm Michelle - I'm from West Virginia - I'm 38- I love sites such as this one since none of my friends are interested in skin care or makeup (I feel abnormal sometimes since I'm very interested in both).
angel1.gif
Welcome to mut! I'm Christina from Arkansas!

Hi! I'm Jennifer from Indiana!

I know what you mean though! I haven't made many friends since coming to grad school (too busy studying, lol, and studying in a field where 80% of the students are male...) so this website is about the only place I can talk about hair and makeup
wink.gif
Although hubby's learned some things about makeup lately, lol

Hi there and welcome to Mut! I'm Nicole from Northern California. Look forward to your posts...

Welcome Michelle! I'm Janelle from NY - nice to meet you!
wink.gif

I know how you feel, everyone things I'm odd w/ my 'cosmetic obsession'... lol But, at least here - I know I'm not alone!!
smile.gif
I'm sure you'll feel right at home
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hey Michelle, I'm Karen from New York...welcome, you found a terrific site, can't believe your friends aren't interested in skin care or make-up???? C'mon, talk some sense into these gals!!! I'm 51 and have been taking care of myself, my skin, ever since I can remember...I guess it paid off - not one wrinkle or line on my face....Keep doing what you're doing, cause it'll pay off in the long run !!
claps.gif

Latest posts

Back