Another newbie, Hi!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
After few weeks registered on this forum, I decided to introduce myself to the new community.

Hi everyone, I'm Leony 25 (26 in 2 month). I live in Japan, married but no kids yet.

Currently I'm obsessed about skincare and stuff, reading few books about skincare. Learning to get to know and how to treat my skin well.

Anyway that's a bit about me, looking forward to meet new people and friends here.

icon_redface.gif

Thankyou, Charmaine.

No, I didn't do all that stuff for a living, it's just for hobby things. Yes, I designed my own website.

About the roll-over things, it's from flash gallery effect. I did not design the flash tool. I design only the layout for my photography site. I'm currently planning to take some class for graphic design. I just need to get the US student Visa, which is really giving me headaches to get US student visa lol.

Hey there Leony! I'm Janelle from NY - nice to meet you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
After reading Charmaine's post, I had to check out your site too! Very pretty pictures!! I love the ones of the rocks and the river... so cool!! You are really pretty!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Welcome to MuT!

Originally Posted by Leony

After few weeks registered on this forum, I decided to introduce myself to the new community.
Hi everyone, I'm Leony 25 (26 in 2 month). I live in Japan, married but no kids yet.

Currently I'm obsessed about skincare and stuff, reading few books about skincare. Learning to get to know and how to treat my skin well.

Anyway that's a bit about me, looking forward to meet new people and friends here.

icon_redface.gif

Welcome LeonY! Welcome to makeuptalk. Ok, I officially love that name "Leony" It's soo cool. Yep, I checked out your website and it's very nice. You're pretty with all your pictures there.
Anyhow, take care and looking forward to your posts/messages here on MakeupTalk!

Originally Posted by Leony After few weeks registered on this forum, I decided to introduce myself to the new community.

icon_redface.gif

Hi there Leony,welcome to mut,Im Gwendolyn from NY.It must be awesome in Japan,i hear the skin products are amazing.Looking foward to your posts!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

hi leony-love your name too!! I´m Andrea from Vienna, Austria.

cute avatar btw :icon_love

Welcome to MUT. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me or any other mod.

Leony,

Welcome to Mut!!! I'm Nicole from California. I agree with the other girls, you are so pretty! I really enjoyed looking at your photos, as well. You and your husband make a beautiful couple. Look forward to your posts!

Thanks for warm welcome everyone.

It's really nice to meet new people here.
smile.gif

WELCOME!! I'm Ashley from Texas!! It's good to have you! You'll LOVE it here!

Originally Posted by Leony After few weeks registered on this forum, I decided to introduce myself to the new community.

icon_redface.gif

Latest posts

Back