another newbie

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My name is Rima and I was introduced to this board by Gail,

Kealoha who I met on mua...looks like this will be alot of fun and informative too!! Glad to be here..

welcome!!! have fun on the boards
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Femme*Noir welcome!!! have fun on the boards
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thanks so much!

Hiya Rima, we all love Gail here so i'm sure you'll fit in well. I'm Laura from Ireland. Looking forward to chatting with you!
biggrin.gif

& Welcome to MuT Rima! Glad you decided to take the plunge here & I know you'll enjoy yourself. LMK if I can help in any way--you know where to find me.
wink.gif
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Hiya Rima, we all love Gail here so i'm sure you'll fit in well. I'm Laura from Ireland. Looking forward to chatting with you!
biggrin.gif
Hi Laura....I have always wanted to go to Ireland, maybe someday I will get there!!! Gail is great and a fellow Armani addict...thanks again

Originally Posted by keaLoha & Welcome to MuT Rima! Glad you decided to take the plunge here & I know you'll enjoy yourself. LMK if I can help in any way--you know where to find me.
wink.gif
tongue.gif
Hi Gail, Thanks for sending me here, looks like it will be fun...can't wait for those armani bronzer palettes eh??

Hi Rima, welcome to MuT. You will definitely love it here
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by screeema Hi everyone,My name is Rima and I was introduced to this board by Gail,

Kealoha who I met on mua...looks like this will be alot of fun and informative too!! Glad to be here..

I know, I'm not sure if I want to get both, but I have to call one of my SAs next week to pre-order.
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha I know, I'm not sure if I want to get both, but I have to call one of my SAs next week to pre-order.
icon_redface.gif
I have a counter 5 minutes from my house...scary!!

Originally Posted by lilla Hi Rima, welcome to MuT. You will definitely love it here
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Hi Lilla, thanks for the welcome!

Originally Posted by keaLoha Rut roh...back away from the car....
tongue.gif
wink.gif
funny!! If you ever want me to check something out for you jest let me know...

Welcome to MuT! I'm Jess from Hawaii, like Gail. I look forward to meeting you!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Welcome to MuT Rima! Any friend of Gails is a friend of MuT! x Thanks Trisha!!!

Originally Posted by wongy74 Welcome to MuT! I'm Jess from Hawaii, like Gail. I look forward to meeting you!
icon_biggrin.gif
Hi Jess, how lucky you girls are to live in Hawaii...I haven't been back in 12 years...I miss it!! Look forward to chatting with you..

Hi Rima!! We're happy Gail helped you find your way to us! LOL! This is a great board and we're happy to have you here. Hope to see you often on the board!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by screeema Hi everyone,My name is Rima and I was introduced to this board by Gail,

Welcome Rima! I'm Janelle from NY - nice to meet you!
smile.gif

Glad Gail brought you over, now we have two GA Pro's
wink.gif

Enjoy & have fun!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back