another newbie

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, I'm also new here, I'm Eva from Belgium. Hmm,what can I say... Well,something shocking maybe... There are no stores in Belgium that sell Mac! So when I was in Paris this weekend, I bought my very first Mac-products, very exciting
wink.gif
Well, that's it for now
smile.gif

Hi! Welcome to Mut! I'm Liz from California. I think I introduced myself in another thread too
smile.gif

What MAC stuff did you get?!

I bought Shimmermoss on Saturday and Leisuretime on Monday
smile.gif
I just couldn't resist it, Monday was our last day in Paris, so my last chance to buy Mac stuff, I just had to get something more. I'm glad I didn't get carried away though, with my very small student's budget
smile.gif
And here in Belgium I just can't buy it, so maybe it's a good thing, for my finances
smile.gif

ha! yeah! Very good for your budget! I work 4 minutes from a MAC freestanding store! I have to pass it ever day!

Welcome to MuT.. I'm Lauryn from NJ, totally addicted to MAC. I can't even do a no-buy.. i failed miserably at that.. oh well..

anyway, nice to see you here.

Welcome to MuT Eva from a fellow European! I'm Laura from Ireland. Just shout if you need help with anything on the site
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Eva121

Hi, I'm also new here, I'm Eva from Belgium. Hmm,what can I say... Well,something shocking maybe... There are no stores in Belgium that sell Mac! So when I was in Paris this weekend, I bought my very first Mac-products, very exciting
wink.gif
Well, that's it for now
smile.gif

Welcome to Makeuptalk, Eva!

hi eva and welcome to mut. i'm monnie from michigan and this is the place for everything mac!

Originally Posted by Eva121 Hi, I'm also new here, I'm Eva from Belgium. Hmm,what can I say... Well,something shocking maybe... There are no stores in Belgium that sell Mac! So when I was in Paris this weekend, I bought my very first Mac-products, very exciting
wink.gif
Well, that's it for now
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back