Another newbie!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself & say hello. My name is Kimi & I'm from Florida.

Originally Posted by kimes

Hey everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself & say hello. My name is Kimi & I'm from Florida.

Hi Kimi! How are you? Welcome to MakeupTalk! I see you are set to be invisible. Take care and looking forwards to your posts

Greetings from New York Kimi, - I'm Karen and I just wanted to say hello and welcome you to MuT!!! Looking forward to reading your posts !
claps.gif

Originally Posted by kimes Hey everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself & say hello. My name is Kimi & I'm from Florida.

Hey Kimi..Welcome to Mut! Everyone is extremely friendly and helpful, you're gonna love it here. What part of Florida are you from? My mother-in-law has a house in Palm Coast, near Daytona Beach. We go there a few times a year.

Originally Posted by Nicolet

Hey Kimi..Welcome to Mut! Everyone is extremely friendly and helpful, you're gonna love it here. What part of Florida are you from? My mother-in-law has a house in Palm Coast, near Daytona Beach. We go there a few times a year.

OT: Nichole, I love that pic of your avatar with your child!!!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) OT: Nichole, I love that pic of your avatar with your child!!! Aww, thanks, Tony! I like it, too, 'cause it's with my baby girl. However, she's 2 years old now!! My hair which I had just chopped near my jaw line, is now way past my shoulders again (yay). I guess I should put a more updated pic, but my memory card reader isn't working properly!! (See Gwen, you're not the only one who can't upload pics!!)
smile.gif

Welcome Kimi! I'm Janelle from NY - nice to meet you & I'm sure you'll have a great time here!!
smile.gif

Welcome to MUT Kimi. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.

Originally Posted by kimes Hey everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself & say hello. My name is Kimi & I'm from Florida. Hey Kimi!!! Welcome to mut! I'm Christina from Arkansas

Originally Posted by kimes Hey everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself & say hello. My name is Kimi & I'm from Florida. Hello Kimi and welcome to Makeup Talk
icon_exclaim.gif
I'm Jeanie from Southern California. Nice of you to pop in
smile.gif

Hi Kimi, Welcome to MuT! Hope you have great fun here on the boards and i look forward to getting to know you better. Ime Pauline from Scotland.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back