Another newbie!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself & say hello. My name is Kimi & I'm from Florida.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kimes

Hey everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself & say hello. My name is Kimi & I'm from Florida.

Hi Kimi! How are you? Welcome to MakeupTalk! I see you are set to be invisible. Take care and looking forwards to your posts

Reaction score
Greetings from New York Kimi, - I'm Karen and I just wanted to say hello and welcome you to MuT!!! Looking forward to reading your posts !

Originally Posted by kimes Hey everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself & say hello. My name is Kimi & I'm from Florida.

Reaction score
Hey Kimi..Welcome to Mut! Everyone is extremely friendly and helpful, you're gonna love it here. What part of Florida are you from? My mother-in-law has a house in Palm Coast, near Daytona Beach. We go there a few times a year.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nicolet

Hey Kimi..Welcome to Mut! Everyone is extremely friendly and helpful, you're gonna love it here. What part of Florida are you from? My mother-in-law has a house in Palm Coast, near Daytona Beach. We go there a few times a year.

OT: Nichole, I love that pic of your avatar with your child!!!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) OT: Nichole, I love that pic of your avatar with your child!!! Aww, thanks, Tony! I like it, too, 'cause it's with my baby girl. However, she's 2 years old now!! My hair which I had just chopped near my jaw line, is now way past my shoulders again (yay). I guess I should put a more updated pic, but my memory card reader isn't working properly!! (See Gwen, you're not the only one who can't upload pics!!)

Reaction score
Welcome Kimi! I'm Janelle from NY - nice to meet you & I'm sure you'll have a great time here!!

Reaction score
Welcome to MUT Kimi. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.

Liz

Reaction score
hello! i'm liz from california. welcome to mut!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kimes Hey everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself & say hello. My name is Kimi & I'm from Florida. Hey Kimi!!! Welcome to mut! I'm Christina from Arkansas

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kimes Hey everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself & say hello. My name is Kimi & I'm from Florida. Hello Kimi and welcome to Makeup Talk
I'm Jeanie from Southern California. Nice of you to pop in

Reaction score
Hi Kimi, Welcome to MuT! Hope you have great fun here on the boards and i look forward to getting to know you better. Ime Pauline from Scotland.

Latest posts