Another Newbie

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Everyone, thought I'd introduce myself for "better understanding" lol

My Names Shayna, I originally Hail from Berlin, Germany and moved to Los Angeles a little over a year ago. I'm 21, married and had my first Baby about 3 Months ago. Now the new situation kinda settled in and I wanna pull through with my Make up "Career". I love your boards and the ideas you guys come up with...Looking forward to see some good stuff

Shayna

hi! welcome to mut! i'm liz from northern california
smile.gif

From one newbie to another I'd like to say welcome. My name is Devin and I am from Houston, TX. By the way...I love the shape of your eyes.

Hello Shayna and welcome to Makeup Talk. Congrats to you and your hubby with your new baby! Aren't they just adorable? Well I'm Jeanie from Southern California.

Hi Shayna! I'm sure you will love it here and find all kinds of useful information!

Originally Posted by Shayna Knight Hi Everyone, thought I'd introduce myself for "better understanding" lolMy Names Shayna, I originally Hail from Berlin, Germany and moved to Los Angeles a little over a year ago. I'm 21, married and had my first Baby about 3 Months ago. Now the new situation kinda settled in and I wanna pull through with my Make up "Career". I love your boards and the ideas you guys come up with...Looking forward to see some good stuff

Shayna

Welcome to MUT! I am Marisol from San Francisco. Happy to have you here!

hi shayna and welcome to mut. i'm monnie from michigan. there are many folks in the makeup profession on this site. have fun!

Originally Posted by Shayna Knight Hi Everyone, thought I'd introduce myself for "better understanding" lolMy Names Shayna, I originally Hail from Berlin, Germany and moved to Los Angeles a little over a year ago. I'm 21, married and had my first Baby about 3 Months ago. Now the new situation kinda settled in and I wanna pull through with my Make up "Career". I love your boards and the ideas you guys come up with...Looking forward to see some good stuff

Shayna

Hey there...welcome to MuT! I´m Andrea from Vienna, Austria.

Love your avatar pic, you look gorgeous!!!!

Latest posts

Back