Another Poll

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Underpants: thongs/ boyshorts/old lady undies? Toothpaste: natural/baking soda flavored or crest type flavored? Salt or pepper? The Eagles / Stones ot Chicago? Rich boring guy who adores you or BROKE fascinating guy who adores you? Stick or automatic? German, Japanese or American cars (or fill in the blank, you know what i mean): You have a few hours of free time. Would you rather spend it watching TV, on the net, or reading? If you could only listen to speed metal or polka into eternity, which one?

Underpants: thongs/ boyshorts/old lady undies? Thong Toothpaste: natural/baking soda flavored or crest type flavored? Crest Salt or pepper? Salt The Eagles / Stones ot Chicago? Eagles All the way! Rich boring guy who adores you or BROKE fascinating guy who adores you?Rich boring guy Stick or automatic? Automatic German, Japanese or American cars (or fill in the blank, you know what i mean): American You have a few hours of free time. Would you rather spend it watching TV, on the net, or reading? Net If you could only listen to speed metal or polka into eternity, which one? Speed Metalm/ <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________

Underpants: thongs/ boyshorts/old lady undies? Old ladies only go on when bloated. Hahahah. Toothpaste: natural/baking soda flavored or crest type flavored? Salt or pepper? The Eagles / Stones ot Chicago? I love the song, "Wild Horses" by the Stones, but I am gonna have to go with the Eagles. Better voice. Rich boring guy who adores you or BROKE fascinating guy who adores you? The second one would last longer and be fun! Stick or automatic? Prefer automatic... gas mileage is same and easy to eat and drive or what have you German, Japanese or American cars (or fill in the blank, you know what i mean): I love the Toyota Tacoma pickup truck. You have a few hours of free time. Would you rather spend it watching TV, on the net, or reading? Depends on the reading. I'll go with "on the net." I like non-fiction a lot. If you could only listen to speed metal or polka into eternity, which one? LOL polka... sheesh.. at least it's more positive and less death-wish oriented. Polka would just make me nuts, but I might still want to live. Great question... hahahah

Underpants: thongs/ boyshorts/old lady undies? Thong

Toothpaste: natural/baking soda flavored or crest type flavored? Crest

Salt or pepper? Salt

The Eagles / Stones ot Chicago? The Eagles without a doubt!

Rich boring guy who adores you or BROKE fascinating guy who adores you? Rich boring guy
icon_cool.gif

Stick or automatic? I prefer automatic for every day use because it's easier especially if you have to sit in traffic but if I had a sports car (Porsche etc) I would definitely LOVE to have a stick shift. I'm a big time race car driver.
icon_biggrin.gif

German, Japanese or American cars (or fill in the blank, you know what i mean): German (currently own american car though and I love it)

You have a few hours of free time. Would you rather spend it watching TV, on the net, or reading? on the net

If you could only listen to speed metal or polka into eternity, which one? speed metal
icon_eek.gif

Latest posts

Back