Another Sephora Haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was very excited by my haul but the MUFE HD Foundation was ridiculously disappointing. I've been wanting to try it out for months and was motivated to buy it after watching this video:

But it just didn't work for me. I wasn't expecting a miracle but I wasn't expecting absolute junk either. I'm debating whether to return it or just try it out again tonight a different way.

Anyways, here goes my haul:

MUFE HD Complexion Starter Kit

Kat Von D "Mi Vida Loca" palette

Sephora #55 brush (I'm in love!)

DKNY deluxe sample of the new Golden Delicious perfume

Korres deluxe sample of their pomegranate primer

A bunch of samples. I took advantage of the 14 skincare samples Sephora has.

What a brave girl. You could see she wanted to cry when she was talking about her acne.

I actually have the HD foundation and have a love-hate relationship with it. I love it because it does look nice BUT the coloring is wrong for me. I've tried three different colors and I end up having to use a BB cream as a primer then work a bit of color corrector to get rid of the orange. One day I'll find the perfect foundation and when I do I'll stock up. lol

Pomegranate primer? Is that new?

What a brave girl. You could see she wanted to cry when she was talking about her acne.

I actually have the HD foundation and have a love-hate relationship with it. I love it because it does look nice BUT the coloring is wrong for me. I've tried three different colors and I end up having to use a BB cream as a primer then work a bit of color corrector to get rid of the orange. One day I'll find the perfect foundation and when I do I'll stock up. lol

Pomegranate primer? Is that new?
Yes her video was very inspiring & she was very brave to post it. My acne scarring is not all over like that but I have tons of very dark blemishes on my cheeks from serious breakouts in the past year & 1/2. I thought the foundation looked okay but it didn't do much for my blemishes. It did a great job of covering the redness though. I think the primer is new. I got it with my points. It says it's mattifying & pore minimizing. I'm used to nothing helping with an oily face so I figured I had nothing to lose. My 14 samples also included a Korres pomegranate mattifying treatment so I'm goin to try it with & without & see what happens.

That is an awesome haul! I actually picked up that MUFE set about a week ago. The color matches my skin perfectly, but it doesn't cover all of my blemishes (you can still kinda see some of them). But overall, I like how non-cakey and natural it looks and feels. Have you tried out that Kat Von D palette yet? That is one of the top items on my wish list!

Latest posts

Back