another thread on dark circles

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been having insomnia again, so my dark circles, bags, puffiness, etc is all back, with a vengeance! It's so bad I look like a zombie. I just want to cry, but I know that crying will make it worse
icon_cry.gif
I have an appointment for acupuncture tomorrow, so I'll be able to sleep again this week. I just want to look better now. Eventually I'll have to invest in a nice eye product, but what can I do about it now on a day when all the stores are closed? Does anyone have any simple home remedies or tips? Cucumbers, right? I think I read somewhere to use tomato slices too. Thanks all!

Here are some other tips:

Boil some water and place 2 tea bags inside. Take out tea bags, allow them to cool. Lay back and place tea bags over the eyes (close eyes first - one on each eye) for about 15 minutes. This will ease black circles under your eyes caused by lack of sleep.

Slice a cucumber about 1/4" thick per slice.

Lay perfectly flat on your back and place one slice over each eye. Keep them there for about 15 minutes

Originally Posted by Charmaine LOL Marisol..."close eyes first" hahahaha!
icon_lol.gif
Hey... you never know!
hahaha.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol Here are some other tips:
Boil some water and place 2 tea bags inside. Take out tea bags, allow them to cool. Lay back and place tea bags over the eyes (close eyes first - one on each eye) for about 15 minutes. This will ease black circles under your eyes caused by lack of sleep.

Slice a cucumber about 1/4" thick per slice.

Lay perfectly flat on your back and place one slice over each eye. Keep them there for about 15 minutes

LOL! Thanks for that Marisol. I think I'm going to try tea bags next. I put cucumber slices on my eyes, but I think I must have gotten a cucumber seed in my eye because my right eye is all red and irritated now.

Benefit EyeCon has helped a lot of people who have dark circles and puffiness. It has citrus extract, vitamin c and japonica leaf to increase the circulation in the undereye area. Applied twice a day, every day you will see results. Some people see it instantly, others can take up to three weeks. Some other suggestions to alleviate circles.......

Lot's of water!

Sleep with your head elevated. Fluids can collect in the undereye when you sleep flat. This can worsen the look of dark circles.

Keep your eyes hydrated with a moisturizing eyecream.

Hope this helped a little. If all else fails get a hot pair of sunglasses!!! Good Luck!

Latest posts

Back