Another Wonderful RAOK

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My husband and I would like to extend big, big, big thanks to the following people:

Tony, Dentaldee, Aquilah, Aprill, Kaville, Jessica Ann, BeneBaby, Sirvinya, StereoXGirl, and KristieTX

For their generous RAOK which will definitely help Wes and through this tough time. I can't even properly express how much it means to the both of us, so maybe these smiley's will help:

sheep.gif
sheep.gif

sheep.gif
sheep.gif

sheep.gif
sheep.gif

sheep.gif
sheep.gif

sheep.gif
sheep.gif

smile.gif

Some of you may be thinking:

"wtf? Why sheep?"

Well . . . sheep is how I like to show appreciation, mmkay??
tongue.gif

Yay!! Kee....you are very loved here and we hope the best for you and Wes. Keep it positive and Love Ya!!

Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif What was the RAOK? im wondering too

Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif What was the RAOK? Originally Posted by MindySue /img/forum/go_quote.gif im wondering too If she didn't post it, its probably because it is something personal.

Thats what i was thinking then i thought maybe she forgot to post it

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif If she didn't post it, its probably because it is something personal.

You are welcome Kee!! We're glad to be of help in whatever small way! Hang in there! Thanks so much for the sheep!! lol...
rotfl.gif
Back atcha!!
sheep.gif
1f.gif
hugss.gif

Just a note to let ALL of you know how much it warms my heart to see such kindness among a large group of ladies and gents.

AWESOME! This made me smile huge.

And to Kee I may not know you presonally, but I will keep y'all in my thoughts and hope that any mountain you are facing right now rapidly becomes a mole-hill!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back