Anthony and g/f

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is my son Anthony and his g/f (Sydney) before he was awarded his scholorship to San Diego State University at the Senior Awards night
icon_cheesygrin.gif

i don't know why the hell he just won't tell anyone about our affair and stop keeping HER on the side.

Originally Posted by Jennifer i don't know why the hell he just won't tell anyone about our affair and stop keeping HER on the side.
36_12_6.gif

Wow Tony you must be so proud,He is very handsome,and his girlfriend is a cutie,too.What a looker,gosh i wish i was 17 again:icon_love
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Liz does he like older women
wink.gif
icon_lol.gif

Great pics, Tony!! Thanks for sharing!!

Originally Posted by Jennifer

i don't know why the hell he just won't tell anyone about our affair and stop keeping HER on the side.

LMAO Jen u r so funny hehe

Originally Posted by nydoll23

Wow Tony you must be so proud,He is very handsome,and his girlfriend is a cutie,too.What a looker,gosh i wish i was 17 again:icon_love
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Oh I am proud bigtime, landing the scholorship

Congrats on Ants' Scholorship.... & What a good lookin' couple they make...he's cute, but she's adorable...
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) This is my son Anthony and his g/f (Sydney) before he was awarded his scholorship to San Diego State University at the Senior Awards night
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Oh I am proud bigtime, landing the scholorship
What an accoplishment for him!!!Its great to see young people with drive and dedication
smile.gif

OMG Jen you are one crazy chick
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

damn it Anthony seems to get hotter every day-and I loooove his blue eyes!!! ok now I wanna be 17 again too.

but damn it again, Sydney is a beauty! wow! ok looks like I´m out of the fight for Anthony cause she is some major competition and you gotta give up the fight when you realize you have bad chances to win
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Great Pics Tony!!! He is a cutie - still can't believe he's only 17! lol She is so pretty! They look great together! And congrat's on his scholorship!! That's great!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back