Anthony Kiedis Opens Up About Being a Dad

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
anthony_kiedis.jpg

Along with Shiloh, Suri and Apple, here's a new celebrity baby name: Everly Bear.

Confirming rumors in the rock-and-roll world, Anthony Kiedis told PEOPLE on Saturday he is the father of a son, whose first name was musically inspired.

"We had a long list of names, but I suppose it came to me by way of the Everly Brothers, which is one of my favorite bands," the Red Hot Chili Peppers singer said at a fundraiser for the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society in LA. "And sometimes last names make good first names."

Kiedis's girlfriend Heather Christie came up with the rest. "The mama came up with Bear," Kiedis says. "That made sense to me because he's from me and I feel like I'm part of the bear clan, and I think it's nice to have a little bit of earth in your name."

Kiedis and Christie, a model, reportedly welcomed the new addition to their family on Oct. 2 in Los Angeles.

"Being a father is different, it's much different," Kiedis says. "I sleep when I can, but he's letting me off pretty easy so far. He's a very calm and peaceful kid."

There's nothing wrong with large age gaps especially when it's the girl that's younger cuz guys mature sometime around.... never

My god, he really is mad as a bag of spanners!!! From the bear clan?? Poor kid, I pity these kids with stupid celeb names!!

The worst though has to be Jason Lee - his kid is called Pilot Inspector. And that Shannon bird from knight's tale that called her kid Audio Science!! Seriously, I just don't know what goes through these people's heads!!

I'm going to call my child vegetable quiche, if I ever have one. Then I can be a trendy too!!

Originally Posted by asianada /img/forum/go_quote.gif guys mature sometime around.... never isnt that the truth.....

wow i thought he was gonna come out the closet already. girlfriend?? baby??

Originally Posted by asianada /img/forum/go_quote.gif There's nothing wrong with large age gaps especially when it's the girl that's younger cuz guys mature sometime around.... never i agree

Originally Posted by SalJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif My god, he really is mad as a bag of spanners!!! From the bear clan?? Poor kid, I pity these kids with stupid celeb names!!
rotfl.gif

I agree. The everly is 'bearable' (haha!) but bear as a middle name? WTF, the kids at school will have a field day with that one..

Latest posts

Back