Anthony Robbins

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All, Just wondering if any of you have ever hear of Anthony Robbins? I have just spent a fortune on Get the Edge and Personal Power. Anyone any success storys to share?

Hi Candy, he is great, I have heard of some of his "Get the Edge" tapes, and I must say that I really enjoyed them and he is very motivating. I think the key is to not listen to them just once, you need to reinforce it by listening to them a couple of times. He makes alot of sense. Sorry you paid for them, I actually got them for free!
icon_rolleyes.gif

Hi ShoeDiva,

Glad you enjoyed listening to him. Oh and please don't be 'sorry' i paid for them. I firmly believe that you get what you pay for. In fact I am delighted with AR, and am currently enjoying his Personal Power collection which was an added bonus to my purchase, Oh and lets not forget the amazingly accurate online personality assesment which is invaluable, and necessary in order to get the most from Get the Edge. In fact i couldn't be happier. I am really excited and looking forward to attending his upcoming seminar in London Uk.

Dont be sorry,be jealous!

All I can say is he has a GREAT Name!!! Oh yea and some great teeth! LOL

Originally Posted by candy

Hi ShoeDiva, Glad you enjoyed listening to him. If you got them for free you wouldn't have done the online assesment? which is invaluable!

Tony, you forgot to mention he has great hair, as well as having a sexy voice and being really good looking too!

Oh yeah! I forgot that!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by candy

Tony, you forgot to mention he has great hair, as well as having a sexy voice and being really good looking too!

Yes,it helps that he is easy on the eyes.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) All I can say is he has a GREAT Name!!! Oh yea and some great teeth! LOL

Here's his pic

tonycurrent.jpg
Have the motivational tapes helped you Candy? I'm interested to hear about any experiences you've had that have been inspired by his tapes.

Many people seem to like him a lot. From what I understand, he is very common sense and can-do.

Cali

Latest posts

Back