Anti aging product

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Guys

I am Looking for an anti aging cream which should have the natural ingredients.I have came across one named as  Anti Aging cream by Revitoldirect . please do lemme know that if anyone has used this  ?  is it works fine ?

Hi - 

I am new here but I thought i could reply. I didnt try that cream you listed but I heard of good 100% natural collagen any aging products from yourcollagen.com. I purchased their eye cream and so far its awesome. Maybe check it out. I also like to use Olay and L'Oreal products if this helps at all. Other than that: avoid the sun and moisturize your skin - that always helps. 

hmmn thanks for the concern Kaisa Sca Ish.I would definitely check the products that you have mentioned above .If they are natural definitely i am gonna get them.because I am looking for the natural products at this moment as I don't want to take the products with highly sensitive chemicals

My mom uses Estée Lauder Revitalising supreme moisturizer, with black bamboo extract. It's pricey but it's a global treatment so you don't need anything else. Apparently they are going to follow the trend and use more natural ingredients, it's what a saleslady told my mom and i so it's good to know.

Being younger than my mom, i tried the daywear moisturizer, for combination skin. I liked it, but i didn't satisfy me to the point i wanted to buy it again, i'm too versatile to stick to a moisturizer i guess.

I'm using Olay Total Effects it's a good moisturizer but I don't see much improvement on my fine lines. I heard from my friend to try etsy products it has natural ingredients. Will try it when i used up my current moisturizer. 

egyptian magic cream all pourpose cream for any kind skin problem like anti wrinkle and pimples scar and moisturizer too..

Olay and Estee Lauder are not natural products and, if anyone cares, both belong to companies that do animal testing. I would not recommend either of those.

As for the Revitoldirect, never heard of it, but it sounds like you're pitching for them.

If you are legitimately looking for a natural line of anti aging skin care I'd recommend Juice Beauty Stem Cell line or possibly Angelina Organic Skincare (something I got in the traveling sample box that seemed pretty nice, I don't know how well it works in the long run though)

Ok, I just looked at the Revitoldirect website. To me it looks like a sham. There is no information about the company what so ever. Where are they located? Where is the product manufactured? What are the ingredients? Do they do animal testing? Is it organic? Contact info other than a form email on the website? I would not hand over CC info to them let alone put their product on my face.

Latest posts

Back