Anti Aging Products you use?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey!  So I'm 23 and stared on a pretty consistent regiment.  In the morning I use my sonic express (like a clearasonic).  I also use Lifeline day & night cream.  Life line uses non-embryonic steam cells to repair collagen and damaged skin.  Then I use my SoniSpa which is another machine that uses an LED light & ultrasound waves to go down 7 demo layers & helps to reduces age spots, sun spots & freckles & firms and tightens the skin all at the same time.  Then twice a week I use the TUA-VISO.  This is another machine that actually naturally gives you a non surgical face lift.  It helps exercise muscles within the face which firms the skin all over.  I use this on my face, forehead and neck.  I have started this regiment 6 months ago and have seen a huge difference in the appearce of my skin.  Granted I don't have lots of wrinkles but the trouble spots I do, its helped a ton!

I hope this helps? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Best for anti-aging:

Stay out of the sun! Use a full spectrum sunscreen every day.

Get enough sleep, aim for at least 8 hours

Drink enough water

De-stress

Win the genetic lottery

Mainly for a more contoured and slim face shape but my face is already slim enough, so am focusing on the anti-ageing properties these products promise.

Bio-essence new products containing royal jelly! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Edit - Please no link for personal blog promoting, thank you! - Cookie

I used SkinMedica Dermal Repair Cream for reducing appearance of age spots, and protecting skin against  harsh environmental conditions. It also prevent your skin from premature aging.

I am always looking for a great moisturizer since I have combination skin, mainly because I never get good results. I tried over 100 brands, still no luck. My most noticeable results happened after I made lifestyle changes that improved my health. It may be cliche, but I started from within. This is an incredible article with life changing tips - http://moderndaymodel.blogspot.com/2018/08/10-little-known-secrets-to-looking.html. I will be trying some of the brands mentioned here though, thank you ladies! 

Back