Anti Aging Products you use?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Let discuss and share this topic.

Which antiaging skincare products are you using right now?

What does it do for you? Is it helpful?

I use products that contains vitamin a or e or antioxidants or collagen, they are excellent in Anti aging.

I'm using La Roche Posay Active C facial moisturiser.

I have used this product for many years with wonderful results. I have received many compliments on how smooth and clear my skin appears.

How about You?

I heard that's a good brand! Although I've never used it before...

The one that works for me is the SkinCeuticals B5 gel and C E Ferulic. It has changed how my skin looks.

I'm using a neutrogena serum twice a day, which seems to help. I also use radiesse once or twice a yr., along w/ either Botox or dysport twice a yr. the radiesse is my favorite treatment. It's very effective and takes several yrs off of my face.

I am using Eyevive to get rid of signs of aging darkcircle, wrinkles, puffiness under the eyes . Eyevive is a multi-action cream, it works well for me.

Originally Posted by divadoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif
3capsules of Coenzyme Q10 mixed in my moisturizer.
Good Choices, many experts highly recommend taking it, not only for the beauty end of it, but because, it is a cancer fighter, and is amazing for your overall health.

Sunscreen is the most important anti-aging product you could and should use. Find a mineral-based one (with zinc and titanium oxide) to avoid nasty chemicals.

I use the all natural Dream Products line for the last many years-great quality, results and really like the price and customer service.

Sunscreen :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I prefer to take vitamin C orally. I take 500mg a day, double the amount nowadays as i have a cold.

I'm kind of hesitating on which product to buy, and got little help of the salespeople, but my heart is fixed on Galenic (which is owned by Avène), either their Ophycée line, or their Nectalys line. Ophycée is for wrinkles and firm skin, and Nectalys is for the 30 years age group and the first wrinkles. Both seem interesting for me, i would like to try the Nectalys line but it's made of fruits, and fruit acids just don't agree with sensitive skin. I think i will go hit my favorite pharmacy, in hopes i can find again the nice lady who helped me last time.

Natox is one of the products that has gained popularity and credibility due to its great claim to fix skin issues.

my skin is not good with many cosmetics i think its my skin problem so i use some home remedies.

I would definitely say Silk'n FaceFX. It's a device, not a cream but I think it's even more effective. It uses dermal heating so it removes bumpy skin and always leaves my skin glowing. I'm also seeing less wrinkles on face like it promised me so I'm satisfied! It's really easy to use and may be pricier than creams but I think it's worth it!

Daytime:

VC serum (including VC powder mixed with toner. Mad Hippies VC serum, Nutraluxe VC serum the body shop VC capsules(when they on sale)... can't afford Skinceuticals now)

Sunscreen 

Night time:

Dr.lewinn serums (after finish these bottles I'm going to use Alpha Hydrox Res-Q retinol and Skin Biology CP serum).

Night cream with antioxidant or VB3. (in winter)

Antioxidant toner with moisturizer (in other seasons)

Full range!

28/caucasian/combination/sun damage

Daytime:

• Eyes - Snowberry Smoothing Eye serum, skyn ICELAND Relief Eye Pen
  • Face - Origins Mega Bright serum, Hydroxatone Anti-aging Bb Cream SPF40

Night:

• Eyes - L'Occitane Very Precious concentrate, Sundari Eye Oil
  • Face - Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha-Beta peel Pads, L'Occitane Very Precious Concentrate, Ole Henriksen Invigorating Night Gel

Cleansers: 

• Peter Thomas Roth Glycolic Acid 3% Facial Wash
  • L'Occitane Angelica Cleansing Gel

I'm a esthetician and I use Avon Anew resurface products on my clients. They love it. The microdermabrasion smoothing fluid works like a charm. mod edit: sales referral link removed

I use pure vaseline under my eyes and on my eyelashes every single night and Face Dream Lift on my skin. I also exfoliate with pure sea salt mixed with a little olive oil-this whole combination has shown nice results.

I love using Guinot eye cream, moisturizer, and cleanser! Murad is great for preventing acne so I love using their products as well.

Latest posts

Back