Anti-Cellulite Creams / Gels

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i recently got a sample from biotherm of their anti-cellulite gel. it worked well with the annoying line under my belly. in otherwards, it was like smearing liquid glue there, and letting it dry till it wasn't as visible.

i know this creams /gels don't actually banish cellulite in the long run, but is there any you would reccomend ?

i just want my skin to look smoother temporarily. for a permanent fix, i head to the gym
wink.gif

I use the drugstore ones and here are the kinds that actually had some nice effects:

- lumene body activa cellulite serum

- sublime slim - especially the night one :icon_love

I agree, I used the sublime slim and noticed a change in the back of the thigh area. But you do have to use it for awhile before you see a difference.

2nd to Lumene and I've heard that Sublime is the most sold anticellulite cream in Europe.

that sublime ,you cant find it any where over here,always sold out,so it must be terrific!!!!!

the day one is ok, i used it before and the results were so so.

I use it with the night one now... and my skin is much, much smoother!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

If you just want a quick fix, I heard coffee is really good because of the caffeine. You make coffee and use the left over grounds (whatever's in the filter) and rub that wherever you want it to tighten. I haven't tried it but have heard of good results. Again only for a quick fix though. If you're adventurous you might wanna give it a try.
icon_razz.gif

Originally Posted by octobersunshine If you just want a quick fix, I heard coffee is really good because of the caffeine. You make coffee and use the left over grounds (whatever's in the filter) and rub that wherever you want it to tighten. I haven't tried it but have heard of good results. Again only for a quick fix though. If you're adventurous you might wanna give it a try.
icon_razz.gif
yeah, on polish forum many girls say that cofee makes the best scrub for tighs and buttocks! I never tried it though.

HI , i`m using the l`oreal cellulite patch that has caffein in it. Has anyone tried them? I have stubborn cellulite that exercise will not remove so i`m trying other means out of desperation!! It was my first night of wearing the patches and it felt like something was happening as my skin was tingling though i could be wishfull thinking at this early stage.
icon_confused.gif

Originally Posted by lioness HI , i`m using the l`oreal cellulite patch that has caffein in it. Has anyone tried them? I have stubborn cellulite that exercise will not remove so i`m trying other means out of desperation!! It was my first night of wearing the patches and it felt like something was happening as my skin was tingling though i could be wishfull thinking at this early stage.
icon_confused.gif
I didnt even know they existed... I am not sure if you can buy them in the US but i will check
smile.gif

I suffered from cystitis today after wearing the patches last night so am wondering if its down to the caffein in them
icon_sad.gif
. I suffer with cystitis easily after having endometriosis/candida and can`t drink too much coffee now though didn`t think the patches would make me ill. Just a warning to anyone who is vulnerable in that area to maybe use one patch at a time!!

Anyone had any success at geting rid of cellulite?

If you must buy a cream Clarins is one of the best and I did notice some difference with it, but found that the massage using a mit and anything- even soap worked really well. For creams, look for anything with a lot of caffeine in it.

This is an awesome idea!

Originally Posted by octobersunshine If you just want a quick fix, I heard coffee is really good because of the caffeine. You make coffee and use the left over grounds (whatever's in the filter) and rub that wherever you want it to tighten. I haven't tried it but have heard of good results. Again only for a quick fix though. If you're adventurous you might wanna give it a try.
icon_razz.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 that sublime ,you cant find it any where over here,always sold out,so it must be terrific!!!!! Is this expensive? Id love to read the ingredients. I am so skeptical of cell. creams but my butt wants to make me believe

Originally Posted by lioness Anyone had any success at geting rid of cellulite? my cellulite gets much better when i use creams every day and when I ecercise a lot. if i dont do both, it gets worse
icon_mad.gif
now it is much better than it used to be (I use creams, I go to gym) but it still is not perfect.

Thanks girls!! I did try one method where you had to drink so many cups of tea (of which you bought from the company it was yuk) per day , eat a mainly fruit and veg diet and go on a mini trampoline every day followed by an hour long hot bath 3x a week using special bath salts and dry skin brushing before bed.

If only it wasn`t for that rotten tea , i had to give up after three weeks as my life was spent dreading the next cup eeaurgh!!

The theory was good though i was sure it was gonna sort my cellulite out , even thought i could feel it tingling after the salt baths!
icon_cry.gif

thanks everyone
smile.gif

i have decided to go to the L'oreal Store and get the anti-cellulite day/night! goodbye lumpy bumps!

Originally Posted by Naturally Try dry skin brushing ..seriously! Dry skin brusing helps the body rid itself of toxins and gets blood circulating thus eliminating cellulite. No ..it's NOT an overnight thing ..however it DOES work. Do NOT use a synthetic brush ..you MUST use a natural bristle brush and between 4 - 8 strokes ..all going towards the heart. You can concentrate on problem areas by going in a circular motion. Plus the added bennies of doing dry skin brushing is that your skin will be really soft and smooth afterwards and the need for moisturizers will lessen some if not all together. So you just brush your problem areas
confused.gif
You don't need any other products?? I once heard that you could never get rid of cellulite but you could kind of control the appearance.
I just read an article though that gave examples of exercise a person can do to get rid of it written by a personal trainer... now i'm curious

Originally Posted by BloodMittens /img/forum/go_quote.gif Clarin's Total Body Lift. It works. But it's expensive... $50 for a tube.
iagree.gif
I have quite a few customers who come in and buy this. They love it.

Latest posts

Back