ANTM Cycle 9 (Beware of spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3 more days!!!!!!!
fly.gif

I find every other countries version of ANTM so snooze-worthy.

Anyone seen the VH1 marathons? I can't get passed 1 episode without changing it.

Anyways, I found Janet & Lisa look like the ones to go far in the competition.

I say we have a bet going on here. Haha

Yay, I thought I missed the primier- thought it was monday for some reason- but I didn't, it's tonight! Can't wait, I'm going to make my bf watch it with me lol

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif W00T! Premieres tonight! Only an hour this time.... Isn't it normally 2? I thought the same also, but I think maybe they wanted to make a trimmer episode so they decided to edit out the bits that are not crucial to the rest of the season.
But I tell ya, I've been watching some of the other Top Model franchises worldwide, and it looks to me that the American version should really step it up. Germany recently had an impressive fleet of model-wanna-be's that were above and beyond the stock that any of the American girls ever were. We have more variety here in the U.S., therefore one would surmise that we have a more enticing pool to choose from. But from what I've noticed, this is not the case.

i love this show and will always be a fan! another great crop of beautiful ladies and i'm excited to see what's in store! my favs so far - janet and lisa! good lucks ladies!

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif I found Janet & Lisa look like the ones to go far in the competition. I say we have a bet going on here. Haha were you reading my mind? lol~

Some intolerable person in my house stopped my recording. They shall pay. Count my words. But never fret ladies, I tvoed it for the re-run on Sunday. W00t!

the show was awsome lastnight....i love that they choe a couple of girls with the "non traditional" beauty. I think they're all so pretty!!!! I forsee a lot of catfights and drama in the house...lol

I made my bf watch it with me last night, I think it's going to be an interesting season. I agree JessyAnn, I'm glad they don't just have super thin models, I swear last season some of those girls looked sick, especially Jaslene, the winner.

manda my bf actually wanted to watch it with me. he got me into that show. haha. i love it.

cant wait for makeovers..dont really have any favorites yet.

I watched this last night and I can't wait to see the make overs. That is my fave part

I was underwhelmed watching the season premiere. It seems like a lot of the girls are physical repeats of girls from all the other seasons. Even the personalities read the same. Ms. Jay just looks sooo bored each season, and Mr. Jay keeps faking excitement for the contestants. Obviously, Tyra didn't want to reach too far out of the box...

I can't believe I missed the premiere! I was at my bff house or something. Is it on again on Sunday night?

I don't like that Victoria girl, she looks like she's scared of the camera more than any of the girls I've ever seen on ANTM. She looks more sophisticated and mature than a model, like a doctor.

I'm rooting for Heather since she's definitely an underdog, and I'm also rooting for Janet, the GA girl!

It was definitely an exciting episode, but damned some of these girls have BIG heads! And I mean that in egotistical... I love the makeovers too! Always funny to see who ends up crying & why LOL!

Back