ANTM Cycle 9 (Beware of spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hooked too... but I prefer Australia's Next top model. They are a little more realistic and *****y! lol canada's Next top model is a joke...

I love watching this show to see what themes they come up with for each photoshoot. Plus the makeovers are fun.

I just seen the return of the first episode tonight and it was great... can't wait for the next ones. I think Heather is the best looking one of them, she is gorgeous. Hehe, Bianca looks like Brandy to me
smile.gif
and for some reason I can's stand Mila.

So this is currently being aired all over like overseas and such? How cool....

Um, I agree with whoever said that the other versions of NTM have more of a "model" look oppose to American's version. Like, Tyra be picking some hoodrats sometimes and loads of ugly ducklings. I just watch it and tell myself, "she's obviously not going to make it far in the actual modeling world." It's clearly for entertainment purposes some are chosen. But then again you never know.

And yeah, the makeover part is my favorite too.

I wonder where they're traveling to this season?

For some reason I thought that Tyra was going to call on Heather first. Why do girls have to be so catty? I am glad that she is staying especially cause she took an awesome picture.

Mila looked sort of weird to me and not very model like. I am not liking Lisa very much.

Tonights photoshoot theme was crazy, enough to make anyone quit smoking, bleh.

I actually really like Lisa, I think that's her name, the one that's a stripper? I love her look. But I don't like the girl she was arguing with bianca or whatever. As far as who went home...

I liked Mila, I thought she had an interesting look. I would have really liked to see some more pictures from her rather than some of the other girls who have kind of a boring look.

The girl with autism is my fave. I almost started crying when she was crying. Some people just lack that ability to empathize. I hate to say this but I hope they get what they have dished out.

I missed it last night. I kept thinking there was a show that I wanted to see and now I know it was ANTM. I am glad to read they reair it on Sun. Off to DVR it.

I was very upset with who they sent home, she was one of my faves.

Im sick of hearing about the autism thing, sorry, I know I should empathize more..but, I've heard people say it like 500 times already and we are on the second episode. Jeesh.

But thats always the way on top model when they have some kind of tragedy in the house.

Originally Posted by empericalbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif The girl with autism is my fave. I almost started crying when she was crying. Some people just lack that ability to empathize. I hate to say this but I hope they get what they have dished out. asperger's. not autism
smile.gif
and I had a feeling they would keep heather around for a while - her and Victoria are going to make the season more interesting because they are different. Heather was my favorite from the start (look wise) and I was shocked to learn that she has this disorder. I work with people with this syndrome and I have to say that looking at her and listening to her, I had a feeling she has a very mild case of it. it was sad to hear how other people talked about her (I liked Victoria more after hearing how she commented it). Heather is very brave for being there, and I am glad they make the public more familiar with this kind of condition. I am rooting for her
smile.gif
and i was glad Mila went home - i didn't like her looks or her personality.

Ooh that girl with Aspergers/Autism really gets me. I feel so sad for her but so proud she got up there and DID it!

Originally Posted by vanilla_sky /img/forum/go_quote.gif asperger's. not autism
smile.gif
and I had a feeling they would keep heather around for a while - her and Victoria are going to make the season more interesting because they are different. Heather was my favorite from the start (look wise) and I was shocked to learn that she has this disorder. I work with people with this syndrome and I have to say that looking at her and listening to her, I had a feeling she has a very mild case of it. it was sad to hear how other people talked about her (I liked Victoria more after hearing how she commented it). Heather is very brave for being there, and I am glad they make the public more familiar with this kind of condition. I am rooting for her
smile.gif
and i was glad Mila went home - i didn't like her looks or her personality. Oh yeah! Thanks. I am also glad Mila went home. What was up with her eyes/ she looked like she had plastic surgery done but the doctor gave her a discount for ****ing it up. Glad she is gone. I didnt understand what was so special about the chick.

Originally Posted by empericalbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh yeah! Thanks. I am also glad Mila went home. What was up with her eyes/ she looked like she had plastic surgery done but the doctor gave her a discount for ****ing it up. Glad she is gone. I didnt understand what was so special about the chick. I agree. to me she looked like a fish
wink.gif
plus her personality was annoying to me. She was laughing even when she heard she was going home... hehe, I understand it is good to always look on the bright side. but she was overdosing it, and came across as ditzy instead.

Be careful of spoilers. I would put spoiler tags at least around the part where you talk about who went home. Since some people are waiting to watch the re-run on saturday's.

Originally Posted by vanilla_sky /img/forum/go_quote.gif asperger's. not autism
smile.gif
smile.gif
and i was glad Mila went home - i didn't like her looks or her personality. They kept saying that asbergers was a mild for of autism?

Originally Posted by kaylin_marie /img/forum/go_quote.gif Be careful of spoilers. I would put spoiler tags at least around the part where you talk about who went home. Since some people are waiting to watch the re-run on saturday's.

They kept saying that asbergers was a mild for of autism?

well, the thread title has spoiler warning, so i would assume somebody that wants to see a rerun would avoid this thread for a while.Asperger's is classified as one of several autism spectrum disorders - it is similar to autism, but it is not a form of it, although they are both in the same group of disorders.

Oh, well I took "beware of spoilers" as meaning. Be careful not to spoil...I guess it could have been intended in a "there might be spoilers here, so don't look if you don't wanna know", I don't know. Wasn't trying to make an argument, was just saying.

Originally Posted by kaylin_marie /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh, well I took "beware of spoilers" as meaning. Be careful not to spoil...I guess it could have been intended in a "there might be spoilers here, so don't look if you don't wanna know", I don't know. Wasn't trying to make an argument, was just saying. I understand
smile.gif
Hm, not sure, i guess beware of spoilers can be understood in two ways. I am not sure which meaning was intended.

Back