Any bay area chicks on here?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In addition to the MU shopping we must go try out that new thing at the big Levi's store where you stand in a box and they use laser or something to give you your exact sizes and recommend the perfect style jeans.

Oh no! You guys are making me want to take a shopping trip up to SF for the day. Let me know when you guys are gonna go...maybe I will come up for the day to shop...it's been a while since I've spent any money up there!!!

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl In addition to the MU shopping we must go try out that new thing at the big Levi's store where you stand in a box and they use laser or something to give you your exact sizes and recommend the perfect style jeans. I saw that in the newspaper - i've always wanted to try that! I think they have on ein Levi's store in NYC.... looks cool!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I saw that in the newspaper - i've always wanted to try that! I think they have on ein Levi's store in NYC.... looks cool!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'm so excited about trying it. I have an impossible time trying to find pants that fit, and it would be worth the extra expense of shopping at the Levi's store to actually find a pair that fits correctly.

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl In addition to the MU shopping we must go try out that new thing at the big Levi's store where you stand in a box and they use laser or something to give you your exact sizes and recommend the perfect style jeans. One of the guys I know did it a while back when the store first opened and he said that it was the best $$ he spent.

Originally Posted by Marisol I would be up for meeting sometime in June. Gives me time to save some $$. June sounds fabulous. I've already eaten up my entire MU budget for this month, but I'll be ready to spend in June!!

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl In addition to the MU shopping we must go try out that new thing at the big Levi's store where you stand in a box and they use laser or something to give you your exact sizes and recommend the perfect style jeans. lol! that would be fun!! i would be scared to know what my exact sizes were though! lol!

Originally Posted by Marisol Maybe after the 15th? how about the 24th? would that work for people? it's a friday. i gotta go to my neice's graduation party up in vallejo on the 25th, so i would be able to drive to my mom's house that night instead of having to drive back to monterey. lol.

Oh I need that! I'm always on the hunt for the perfect jeans! I'm so jealous, I bet you guys are gonna have so much fun!!!

24th sounds good. I'll mark it on my calender now so I don't forget to take the day off work.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Liz how about the 24th? would that work for people? it's a friday. i gotta go to my neice's graduation party up in vallejo on the 25th, so i would be able to drive to my mom's house that night instead of having to drive back to monterey. lol.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I saw that in the newspaper - i've always wanted to try that! I think they have on ein Levi's store in NYC.... looks cool!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Thats awesome!!!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98
icon_eek.gif

LOL... yup! She's the next county west of me... I'm out here with mom in Suffolk. Mom still loves Nassau (we lived in Wantagh until I was 13) and I must say... Roosevelt Field is still THE mall to go to. Sucks that it takes me about 35-40 min. to go there though!! lol We need a NY hook up!
wink.gif

MUt NY reunion

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl 24th sounds good. I'll mark it on my calender now so I don't forget to take the day off work.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
yayyy!!! any other gals wanna meet up?

24th works for me. Once it gets closer to the date, maybe we can decide where we will meet? Also, someone needs to bring a cam!

yeah. i park at 5th st. so could meet there or somewhere by union sq.

i'm getting there super early though and will do some shopping by myself so i'm not dragging anyone into any stores. lol. unless you wanna meet me at 9 or 10 a.m. lol.

where do you guys wanna go or do?

i'm making a list of things i wanna check out.
smile.gif

envy: you should come up! that would be fun.

would this be a first mut gathering??

Originally Posted by Liz would this be a first mut gathering?? Gail and Scarlette met up a few months back.
Envy - you should definately come if you can. It would be awesome to meet you.

Originally Posted by Marisol Gail and Scarlette met up a few months back.
Envy - you should definately come if you can. It would be awesome to meet you.

but that's just 2 gals. this is gonna be a group (hopefully)
tongue.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
. gail should come back over here. lol!

FYI - the MAC Pro store is having a Tips & Techniques seminar on June 24th. I was talking to one of the MA's there and she was telling me about it. Here is what it is:

You get to go in after hours (don't know what the actual hours are) and two people get to talk to an MA and the MA will show you different tips & techniques. You basically have the store all to yourself since it isn't open for the public. It does cost $100 but you get it back in product. Would you guys be interested in doing this? The MA gave me her card so I told her that I would be calling her.

Also, I checked out some of the stores around Union Street and there are tons of cute boutiques around where we could shop. I am definately considering attending the Tip & Techniques seminar.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Back