Any bay area chicks on here?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
Just wanted to see if there were any bay area gals on mut. i'm THINKING of going to SF within the next month. anyone wanna meet up for a bay area mut gathering and go shopping?! lol. we can hunt down the mac pro store. lol i've never been and marisol said it's far from union square.

Originally Posted by Liz Just wanted to see if there were any bay area gals on mut. i'm THINKING of going to SF within the next month. anyone wanna meet up for a bay area mut gathering and go shopping?! lol. we can hunt down the mac pro store. lol i've never been and marisol said it's far from union square.
Thats cute Liz,A MUT reunion ,sucks im in new york but thats a great idea!Hope you can gather up,post pics and stories.
biggrin.gif

nydoll, do you mind if i ask where in NY you are? i'm in westchester county, 20 mins. outta NYC.

i know janelle and karen (duh) are in NY, too. i think we're the only 4.

Originally Posted by Liz

Just wanted to see if there were any bay area gals on mut. i'm THINKING of going to SF within the next month. anyone wanna meet up for a bay area mut gathering and go shopping?! lol. we can hunt down the mac pro store. lol i've never been and marisol said it's far from union square.

Scarlette is in the bay area...but she doesn't come on much anymore

Hi Liz,

I'm actually in the Bay Area. I used to live in SF, but now we live 1 1/2 hours away! We don't get to the city that much anymore (it's not too easy with the kids anyway). However, you should definitely go and enjoy SF. It's such a fun, beautiful city...so much to do. Great shops, great food, fun clubs. Oh, to be young again..just kidding! I do believe the MAC Pro store is either on Fillmore or Union st. Let me know if you guys are meeting up, who knows maybe I can swing it and get to meet you lovely ladies.

Nicole
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Liz Just wanted to see if there were any bay area gals on mut. i'm THINKING of going to SF within the next month. anyone wanna meet up for a bay area mut gathering and go shopping?! lol. we can hunt down the mac pro store. lol i've never been and marisol said it's far from union square.

Originally Posted by Jennifer nydoll, do you mind if i ask where in NY you are? i'm in westchester county, 20 mins. outta NYC.
i know janelle and karen (duh) are in NY, too. i think we're the only 4.

Hey Jennifer,I live in nassau county,li.I think if there isnt traffic on the lie
icon_rolleyes.gif
,im 25 min out of nyc.
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Nicolet Hi Liz,
I'm actually in the Bay Area. I used to live in SF, but now we live 1 1/2 hours away! We don't get to the city that much anymore (it's not too easy with the kids anyway). However, you should definitely go and enjoy SF. It's such a fun, beautiful city...so much to do. Great shops, great food, fun clubs. Oh, to be young again..just kidding! I do believe the MAC Pro store is either on Fillmore or Union st. Let me know if you guys are meeting up, who knows maybe I can swing it and get to meet you lovely ladies.

Nicole
wink.gif

i used to live in the bay area, but i live in monterey now. even though i lived 45 minutes away from sf, i didn't go there that often. maybe like 5 times
icon_redface.gif
and i've only gone to a couple of places, but basically just union square though. i would love to explore the city someday, but i'm too scared to do it by myself. lol. and i don't know who would want to do it with me. and i'm talking about exploring the WHOLE city! the park, china town, haight st. (sp?). can you believe i've never been on the golden gate bridge.
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by Liz i used to live in the bay area, but i live in monterey now. even though i lived 45 minutes away from sf, i didn't go there that often. maybe like 5 times
icon_redface.gif
and i've only gone to a couple of places, but basically just union square though. i would love to explore the city someday, but i'm too scared to do it by myself. lol. and i don't know who would want to do it with me. and i'm talking about exploring the WHOLE city! the park, china town, haight st. (sp?). can you believe i've never been on the golden gate bridge.
icon_eek.gif
. I love Monterey! What a beautiful place to live.
smile.gif

I'm originally from the Bay, but am living down in Los Angeles. If you come down to SoCal, let me know!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux I love Monterey! What a beautiful place to live.
smile.gif

I'm originally from the Bay, but am living down in Los Angeles. If you come down to SoCal, let me know!
wink.gif

hehe. that's the view i have from my apartment in my notepad.
and for living in CA all my life, i've never been to L.A. either!! i've been to disneyland, but didn't go on the rides
icon_confused.gif

I'm in the Bay Area and I've love to meet up for shopping. There is also a LUSH store in SF, a Benefit store on just about every corner, fabulous thrift stores for funky clothes, beatnik coffee shops, and fabulous restaurants!

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl I'm in the Bay Area and I've love to meet up for shopping. There is also a LUSH store in SF, a Benefit store on just about every corner, fabulous thrift stores for funky clothes, beatnik coffee shops, and fabulous restaurants! yay! another bay area chick! where abouts do you live? south bay, east bay, north bay?
gosh. what do you think we'd be able to do in one day?? lol. i know i want to hit up certain makeup and clothes store. lol. how about anyone else that would want to meet up?

I live in Oakland, but I have to go into SF to work a couple days a week. It takes me like two minutes to get into SF. In one day we could probably hit the shops and sights in two or three neighborhoods. I know Haight, SOMA, North Beach, and Union Square well, and the rest of the city is pretty easy to navigate.

Do you know if you'll be out here on a weekday or weekend?

Originally Posted by Liz yay! another bay area chick! where abouts do you live? south bay, east bay, north bay?
gosh. what do you think we'd be able to do in one day?? lol. i know i want to hit up certain makeup and clothes store. lol. how about anyone else that would want to meet up?

I have to admit im a little jelous girls
icon_cheesygrin.gif
,so far from what i hear CA is so awesome,I would love to go out there.My husband and i are hopeing to go once the kids ar ea little bigger,so they can enjoy it as well.

Originally Posted by nydoll23 Hey Jennifer,I live in nassau county,li.I think if there isnt traffic on the lie
icon_rolleyes.gif
,im 25 min out of nyc.
biggrin.gif
oh, you live in LI like janelle and her mommy. i had no idea nassau county was in LI LOL!

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl I live in Oakland, but I have to go into SF to work a couple days a week. It takes me like two minutes to get into SF. In one day we could probably hit the shops and sights in two or three neighborhoods. I know Haight, SOMA, North Beach, and Union Square well, and the rest of the city is pretty easy to navigate.

You know I am down for an MUT gathering. There are tons of shops we could go to. I am actually going to the MAC Pro store this weekend because I am getting a friend of mine a make-over for that day. Its her wedding reception and thought it would be nice to get her something to make her feel like a princess.
We could definately check all of this out. I am 30 minutes north of SF.

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl I live in Oakland, but I have to go into SF to work a couple days a week. It takes me like two minutes to get into SF. In one day we could probably hit the shops and sights in two or three neighborhoods. I know Haight, SOMA, North Beach, and Union Square well, and the rest of the city is pretty easy to navigate.

i can go on weekends of weekdays since i don't work or go to school. i usually park at the 5th st. parking garage when i go there. if i don't get lost! lol

Originally Posted by nydoll23 I have to admit im a little jelous girls
icon_cheesygrin.gif
,so far from what i hear CA is so awesome,I would love to go out there.My husband and i are hopeing to go once the kids ar ea little bigger,so they can enjoy it as well. hehe. you guys should visit CA sometime.

Originally Posted by Liz i can go on weekends of weekdays since i don't work or go to school. i usually park at the 5th st. parking garage when i go there. if i don't get lost! lol You mean the one on 5th and Mission, by the Metreon? That is the best spot!

Originally Posted by Jennifer oh, you live in LI like janelle and her mommy. i had no idea nassau county was in LI LOL!
icon_eek.gif

LOL... yup! She's the next county west of me... I'm out here with mom in Suffolk. Mom still loves Nassau (we lived in Wantagh until I was 13) and I must say... Roosevelt Field is still THE mall to go to. Sucks that it takes me about 35-40 min. to go there though!! lol We need a NY hook up!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol You mean the one on 5th and Mission, by the Metreon? That is the best spot! yup
smile.gif
it's just like the next block over from union square. or at least macy's and stuff.
what do you guys think about meeting up? when do you all want to? i'm thinking next month so i can get some money. lol

Back