Any ebay Hauls?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Post your recent wins here. I'm only posting it b/c my last purchase was a pair of vintage boots, but even if you have something non-fashion, post away!
biggrin.gif

Here's mine:

5b_1_b.JPG

Those boots are all the rage over here in Ireland along with cowboy boots (which i'm not a fan of!). Nice buy Gail.

I haven't bought anything from eBay in a while to be honest..
frown.gif

Everyonce in a while, I get really obsessed with buying clothes Ebay...buy one thing that half the time doesn't even fit and can't stop until I realize I spent way too much money on stuff that was a realy good deal until I added up shipping and bought it in 3 different colors! It's soooo easy to just buy without thinking!

That being said, in the past few weeks, I bought the cutest pair of Seven jeans (w/ the pink A's on the pockets), an pink ella moss tank, a Banana Republic skirt, and some black gaucho capri's. Also am bidding on a couple of Kate Spade bags that end today!

~Bonnie

Thanks Laura. I have absolutely no need for them in Hawaii other than to make a fashion statement.
tongue.gif

I'm glad you've been good & stayed away from ebay b/c although I try, it's hard to resist.
redface.gif

Nice haul Bonnie! Post pics when you can.
wink.gif
I know what you mean when it can get a bit crazy b/c I end up putting stuff on my watch list, but only bid when it's something I absolutely adore &/or if the price is right.
tongue.gif
Good luck w/your bidding today!

Hmmm... in the past 2 weeks or so I got the Trish McEvoy planner - the Alexis Vogel MU & Hair dvd - Sample of Too Face Lip Injection and Benefit gloss in 'you spoil me'... didn't go too crazy... but I spent quite a bit at MAC in a short time to make up for what I'd be buying away on ebay! lol
icon_redface.gif

I had to stop myself today! There was a makeup lot all full sized, brand new, included UD body shimmer, NARS orgasm, Paula Dorf Face Tint, BB lip liner, and a couple more nice high end things. But I decided to be good. Especially when it occured to me that I'd probably end up swapping it all away anyway!

i love ebay and buy from them SO much. i've bought 60+ since september. it's all mostly makeup (new). you always find the best deals.

i've also purchased 2 coach bags, the soho totes, which turned out to be fake - both of them! i got my money back, of course.

i just bought a fendi bag that i've been wanting forever. i haven't sent the money yet because i need to transfer money into paypal. i hate waiting LOL

here's the bag i've won...

1069723614021_MVC_851S.JPG

it's the large one (11" long). i'm praying it's real, which i'm sure it is because of the cards (even those can be fake or purchased separately) and the feedback. we'll see, though
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer i love ebay and buy from them SO much. i've bought 60+ since september. it's all mostly makeup (new). you always find the best deals.
i've also purchased 2 coach bags, the soho totes, which turned out to be fake - both of them! i got my money back, of course.

i just bought a fendi bag that i've been wanting forever. i haven't sent the money yet because i need to transfer money into paypal. i hate waiting LOL

here's the bag i've won...

1069723614021_MVC_851S.JPG

it's the large one (11" long). i'm praying it's real, which i'm sure it is because of the cards (even those can be fake or purchased separately) and the feedback. we'll see, though
tongue.gif

Oh you are definitely my long lost twin! This bag is hot! I'm in love!!! ♥

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Oh you are definitely my long lost twin! This bag is hot! I'm in love!!! ♥

isn't it?! i love it! i've seen a couple of girls with it and it looks great, even with sweatpants! it just has that look to it. i'm in LOVE and can't wait until i get it.

Nice Jennifer! I'll cross my fingers that the bag's real.
wink.gif
It looks legit, but like you said, almost everything can be faked nowadays.

Originally Posted by keaLoha Nice Jennifer! I'll cross my fingers that the bag's real.
wink.gif
It looks legit, but like you said, almost everything can be faked nowadays. yep, exactly, so we'll see
smile.gif

i forgot to comment on the boots: it's not something i'd buy because i don't like boots on myself, but they're definitely cute.

this might seem like a dumb question, but do girls wear boots in hawaii (for fashion, of course, not the weather!)? ugg boots are/were in style here big time and they were worn with skirts and shorts and all that, so that's why i'm curious
smile.gif

Very few wear boots @ all here & I'm sure Jess will agree. I don't even recall seeing anyone w/Uggs or fake Uggs either. I think the only boots you might see are boots that are above the ankle, but below the calf. Nothing too high up the leg but enough to wear w/jeans or trousers.

Latest posts

Back