Any good stretch mark remedies?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by -KT- /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have seen tattos over stretchmarks and they look kinda weird. You have to get a really good tattoo artist so that a tattoo over stretch marks or any scar looks good.

I don't think all stretch marks will ever entirely disappear, just fade away with time.....and lotions!

Try using some vitamin E and Cocoa Butter, It helped my stretch marks on my outter sides/thighs fade, and my sister swears by the stuff, shes had some major results from it!

Also, try using a self tanner, just not too much, I find it helps "cover them"

can someone pleeeeeease tell me where to find a body brush made for dry brushing? i was looking in CVS and didnt see it!!!

I used Palmer's Cocoa Butter formula for Stretch Marks when I was pregnant and didn't get ANY stretch marks! Not sure if it'll work on existing ones, but it can't hurt.

I think dry skin brushing is excellent, I've been doing it for over twenty years and its really satisfying when you do it in the sunlight and you see all the dry skin flying off, lol! It certainly works well for circulation. OMG there is an advert on the TV as I type about stretch marks, it's for a product called Bio Oil. Wouldn't that be cool if it solves the stretchmark problem. I've seen it in the shops but I don't know if they sell it in the States. Back to dry skin brushing, I don't know if it will help your stretchmarks but it helps with circulation and is excellent for getting rid of dry skin. I have KP and it helps that too. HTH

Originally Posted by anjanasadil /img/forum/go_quote.gif can someone pleeeeeease tell me where to find a body brush made for dry brushing? i was looking in CVS and didnt see it!!! Try the Body Shop, they sell them in there in the UK.

Back