Any look alikes for Urban Decay's Ransom eyeshadow?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It's a deep shimmery blue/purple. Looks awesome in the pan but isn't as pigmented as I'd like. Any look a likes in any other brand? I'd prefer Mac, but I don't think they have a shade like it
frown.gif

I dont know what to suggest as a look a like, but if you dont find any, have you tried the shadow with a primer? I use Urban Decays Primer Potion and it makes every eyeshadow I have vibrant and long lasting, even cheap drugstore shadows. Everybody on this site swears by it lol thats why I bought it!

I have never used that color but I believe Mad Minerals probably might have a dupe of it.

Try Morocco from NYX. I have both and both have deep blue/purple tones. They aren't exactly the same. Morocco has a little blue in it.

I just got the U.D. e/s primer today and can't wait to try it out! I've heard it changes the e/s color?? Hope it makes it prettier, lol. Thanks for the rec! Will also have to check out NYX since it is so cheap
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Killah Kitty /img/forum/go_quote.gif I use Urban Decays Primer Potion and it makes every eyeshadow I have vibrant and long lasting, even cheap drugstore shadows. Everybody on this site swears by it lol thats why I bought it! ME TOO! Going to try it for the first time today.

Latest posts

Back