any Makeupforever-must haves?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
till now I thought MU4ever was only available in the US and maybe UK. but it´s available here in Austria too, I just checked out their website *yipeeee*

any must-haves? what´s different about MU4ever compared to other brands? are their products worth the money (prices seem to be comparable to MAC)

I have never used MU4ever myself. I was in Sephora last week and looked at some. One of the SA working there had on some of their loose e/s and her eyes looked awesome!

I love Makeup Forever. I've never been much into MAC, but I have the whole collection of colors from MU4ever. I don't like their foundations or anything, just the colors. I would say, if your gonna start with anything, get the eyeshadows. I don't know what kind of colors you like, or else I'd recommend some.

Originally Posted by envymi I love Makeup Forever. I've never been much into MAC, but I have the whole collection of colors from MU4ever. I don't like their foundations or anything, just the colors. I would say, if your gonna start with anything, get the eyeshadows. I don't know what kind of colors you like, or else I'd recommend some. I have blue-grey eyes, so I love coppery-bronze colors and light pinks for day. for night, turqouise,greens,purples...and anything with shimmer basically. ;-)do their e/s have different finishes (like frost,satin etc) like the ones from MAC?

Their lipsticks are gorgeous. They have lots of natural shades and they feel really lightweight and moisturising but give full colour. My fav is L115. Unfortunately I don't have access to the brand anymore because they pulled it from where I used to buy it!

OMG, I just saw they have gorgeous e/s!!!!!! I can see my MAC-addiction fading away
icon_cheesygrin.gif

and they´re even a little bit cheaper than MAC´s. can´t WAIT to get some ot them! and I might check out the brushes too-since they are cheaper than MAC´s too (if I only get the travel-size ones), and they look as if they were pretty good quality

They do have some really gorgeous eyeshadow colours - both pressed and loose. I used them when i was at college and they apply really well.

Wasn't too impressed with their foundations, but the concealer palette was ok.

They also do some fab lip palettes - where you get 4 shades that are in the same colour family.

I have a couple of eye brushes from them and i really like them, but the quality of the blush & powder brushes were poor in my opinion.

HTH!

Latest posts

Back