Any must have DS makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
HI ladies, since I am no longer able to work Im haveing to save on makeup. Can you tell me some things at DS that are good. I am loveing Milani eyeshadows. Hope you are all haveing a great day too!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Chelle102 HI ladies, since I am no longer able to work Im haveing to save on makeup. Can you tell me some things at DS that are good. I am loveing Milani eyeshadows. Hope you are all haveing a great day too!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
i personally think that max factor's lash lift is a great mascara. i just hope they come out with a waterproof b4 summer. i love the results but i need the w/p forumla

Hey Chelle, personally i'm a make up snob *giggles* but i do like some drugstore items.. Queen Helent Mint Julep Mask being a fave of mine. You might want to check out this thread. Everyone listed their fave items that cost less than $5!

Originally Posted by Laura Hey Chelle, personally i'm a make up snob *giggles* but i do like some drugstore items.. Queen Helent Mint Julep Mask being a fave of mine. You might want to check out this thread. Everyone listed their fave items that cost less than $5! ooo yea the queen helene stuff is good that reminds me i need to use t on my nose. cus it sucks up EVERYTHING.

Originally Posted by Anya1976 cus it sucks up EVERYTHING. LMAO! It sure does
biggrin.gif

• L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara
  • Aquaphor Healing Ointment (for lips)
  • Jordana Clear l/g
  • WnW Coverall Stick
  • J&J Baby Wash & Lotions
  • QHMJM (like Laura mentioned)
  • Aussie 3-Minute Miracle

I love Revlon superlustrous lip glosses and lipsticks and L'oreal colour juices. I think Neutrogena makes some great products as well. I have used shimmer sheers which are awesome as high lighters and also love Moistureshine gloss in coy, haven't tried other colors.

i have to plug my fave burts bees lipbalm (it's my fave lipbalm EVER)

I love revlons wet/dry shadows too I have the In the buff quad.

my fave liquid eyeliner is maybelline's waterproof liquid with the felt tip applicator.

and my fave eyeliner ever is maybelline's expert eyes (the red pencils) velvet black you need to warm them up with a lighter or match first but the are waterproof and are awesome. the greatest staying power EVER i've been using them to line my lower inner rims since i was 12 years old.

ooh, all I ever use is drugstore makeup! It's a very rare occasion that I will spend the money on a more expensive brand when I can find similar products for a 1/3 the price!

Here are some products I'm currently loving, I just bought some more drugstore stuff today though so I'll review those products in the next week or two:

L'Oreal Endless Color Liquid Lipstick (full color but not drying like regular lipstick)

L'Oreal Mattique Foundation (won't clog pores, good for oily skin)

L'Oreal Hydra Perfecte Loose Powder (won't clog pores, but I think they discontinued it.)

L'Oreal Color Fresco cream eyeshadow (I love these!!)

Maybelline Lash Expansion Waterproof Mascara (lengthens more than it thickens, last all day)

Maybelline Great Wear Waterproof Eyeliner

I also love Milani Eyeshadows
smile.gif
And even though Maybelline makes good mascara and eyeliner, I've had bad luck with their eye shadows, they seem to have very poor pigmentation.
frown.gif

Rimmel is a really good makeup brand all around, and l'oreal has good pigment in their color products, and keep in mind that almost everything that l'oreal comes out with is the same as the new lancome products, same company, and they do that a lot.

I like a lot of drugstore stuff... my daily lipgloss is Covergirl Lipslicks in Cutie, I also like Maybelline Unstoppable Mascara, Maybelline Cool Effects liners, Revlon wet/dry shadows, CoverGirl tinted moisturizers, Maybelline & Revlon blushes. L'Oreal makes nice stuff too - I love MAC now, but I'll never turn down a good DS find!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hmmm, I've tried alot but I don't really use too many DS brands. Like Laura I'm a bit of a makeup snob. But some of the better finds are:

Loreal Voluminous mascara

Prestige waterproof liners(lip and eye)

Prestige lipsticks

Loreal eyeshadows

Loreal lipsticks

Revlon Colorstay foundation and lip products

Revlon skinlights( I like the brightener)

Here's some:

Loreal Voluminous mascara, e/s are great too and i love their color juices!

Revlon lipglosses, colorstay foundation

Maybelline Eye Brow powder

Thanks yall for the recs. I have some of these listed, But i have a list of stuff to look at. Yall are all so nice here. Hope you all are haveing a great day!! Thanks again.
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by hawaiilatina Here's some:
Loreal Voluminous mascara, e/s are great too and i love their color juices!

Revlon lipglosses, colorstay foundation

Originally Posted by hawaiilatina Here's some:

i have the eyebrow powder and i really like it. i forgot about that one.

Latest posts

Back