Any New Years Eve plans?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every year me and the bf go to his uncles house where they always have a big family get together.

Me and hubby are going to another town,we'll dine at Trader Vic's and then we're gonna hit a club and after that we have a reservation at a fancy hotel where we'll spend the night!!I'm really looking forward for new year's cuz me and hubby haven't been spending much time together since I have started my work!!

The BF says he plans on going to Austin for New Years, so I'll probably stay at home and watch a movie.

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif eh...me and Richard will get drunk off some good champagne, lie to each other about our resolutions, we will have sex, he will go to bed before midnight, and I will be on makeuptalk. Aprill, your posts are so amusing.
add_wegbrech.gif

I don't know what I will be doing. I want to have a nice meal with champagne and spend time with my boyfriend. Maybe we will watch movies
smile.gif

I don't think I'll go see the fireworks this year... it's too cold out. It will probably be about -15F or -26C.

i have no idea what im going to be doing yet, but i know i'll be with my boyf
smile.gif

bringing in the new years with my friends and boyfriend!!! Gotta have all the fun I can. after the break I have a full load of classes and next quarter I am battling CALCULUS =(

I'll be waitressing at my parents restaurant until about 10:30 pm. It's fun though, because I'll make a lot of money, and my son and bf come to visit me at work.. and my mom makes us all surf and turf with all the fixings. We usually stay to watch the ball drop, and then go home.

I have no plans yet,but it will definitely be with my bf,and atm thats all i care about. Think we will decide on it once he comes here on wednesday evning.

Back