Any New Years Eve plans?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I don't have any at the moment. My husband and I want to do something fun, we just don't know what. I'd like to go ice skating in the City...or maybe just slide around the ice on my ass =/

What are your plans?

eh...me and Richard will get drunk off some good champagne, lie to each other about our resolutions, we will have sex, he will go to bed before midnight, and I will be on makeuptalk.

I will take my son (boy mode) into the city to see the fireworks. They always have a great display on new years eve on Sydney Harbour.

We're not sure at the moment. DF wants to go to a club, I don't want to, so we'll see what happens.

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif eh...me and Richard will get drunk off some good champagne, lie to each other about our resolutions, we will have sex, he will go to be before midnight, and I will be on makeuptalk.
rotfl.gif
^^^me, i want to PARTY, take a vacation into the oblivion.. its long overdue

We will be doing zippo......I work the 31st 7-7days and the 1st 7-7days........at least this year I have an excuse for being a looser!!! lol

I don't have any plans yet. Honestly, I don't feel like going out and spending 10 times what I normally would spend at a bar/club.

No because I am working New Years Day. Last new years, my grandmother and I watched a special about Penguins in South Africa (would I make that up). At midnight we flipped the channel to watch the ball drop then went back to the penguins............I need a life.

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif eh...me and Richard will get drunk off some good champagne, lie to each other about our resolutions, we will have sex, he will go to bed before midnight, and I will be on makeuptalk.
rockwoot.gif
ha. I just read this.

the bf and I are going to luna park, which is a theme park right underneath the harbour bridge, where one of the main firework displays in sydney are launched from. Basically it's like the premier view of the firework display.

Sneaky Sound System will be there (have you guys heard of SSS over there??)

sooo yeah. That's the plan.

Kelly, I totally relate. One year we went to a picnic and stayed til the 9pm fireworks then went over to a friend's house and watched love actually while stuffing ourselves with some kind of russian cherry dumplings (she's russian). That was a really weird new years, LOL

Okay! Update on plans. We are going out to a really expensive restaurant, which is what we always wanted to do. Cool. Then...the fun part. We decided it might be good to stay with my mom, who is in her late 40's and divorced...watch movies, watch the ball drop, and that's it. Not a huge fan of Time Square and a shit load of people.

I would like to hang out at the house with my man but we are going to be with his step-brother's family. They get together every year, get drunk, and somebody gets mad. lol

im goin to MONTREAL!!!! were goin on the 29 to the 2.. im hoping i can stay until the Thursday of that week.. work is closed until friday.. lol i love it!!! i get my kiss in the city that knows how to have a GREAT time!!

Latest posts

Back