Any New Year's resolutions?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have to confess that none for me this year. I took a head start and started watching what I and the family eats before last year ended. No fast food for our family for a couple of months now
smile.gif

I know wouldn't it nice to skinny like Paris or maybe she is too thin. I know thin is in. I don't want to get thin the unhealthy way though. You can get thin by doing what you have just leaving fast food and white bread out. Today I needed to get a lunch out (I've been making my lunches every day so that I can watch the portions and not eat fast food) so I ended up going to McDonald's and I had their Chicken Grilled sandwich on wheat bun. It was really good. It comes with grilled chicken breast lettuce and tomato and some barbeque sauce. I can't believe I went to McDonald's and didn't end up ordering fries. That's huge for me cuz I love fries!!!

That is a good question! I guess yes if it affects your health but other than that no.

Back