Any opinions about Perfectil?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've seen a product called Perfectil advertised and it claims to make your hair grow faster and thicker. I think it's a type of vitamin or supplement (I don't know exactly what it is, I just know it's taken in pill form). Has anyone tried it? If so, what are your opinions of it? I was thinking of trying it to get my hair a little longer for winter, but it's $20.00 for a month supply.

Originally Posted by SamanthaBNYC I've seen a product called Perfectil advertised and it claims to make your hair grow faster and thicker. I think it's a type of vitamin or supplement (I don't know exactly what it is, I just know it's taken in pill form). Has anyone tried it? If so, what are your opinions of it? I was thinking of trying it to get my hair a little longer for winter, but it's $20.00 for a month supply. Sorry hun, I"ve never heard of it... is Perfectil the brand name? I take Biotin, and it's a basic hair/nail supplement... I'm not sure if this contains it - but if it does, might be worth a try?
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Sorry hun, I"ve never heard of it... is Perfectil the brand name? I take Biotin, and it's a basic hair/nail supplement... I'm not sure if this contains it - but if it does, might be worth a try?
icon_wink.gif
Yes, Perfectil is the brand name. I googled it and it said it was a top-seller in England for getting hair/skin/nails to improve. I've seen it at Duane Reade.

Originally Posted by SamanthaBNYC Yes, Perfectil is the brand name. I googled it and it said it was a top-seller in England for getting hair/skin/nails to improve. I've seen it at Duane Reade. Hmmm... It might have Biotin or some sort of B vitamin in there - you could try it, see if its any good??
wink.gif

Back