any other Dyson Vaccum owners?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by K*O* LMAO, Laura that was a funny story!!! Don't own the Dyson, but maybe I really should think of getting one, especially the way I go through vaccum cleaners - (about one every two/three years) I vaccum every day, so I guess I burn the crap out of them & then I put them at the curb....Oreck is another pricey one too ~ With all the ones that went to Vaccum Heaven, I could have bought about 4 Dyson's !!!!
icon_eek.gif
you should at least try them out. cus i think they are great. way better than the crapass wind tunnel we have.

Originally Posted by Anya1976 you should at least try them out. cus i think they are great. way better than the crapass wind tunnel we have. You tell er' Ang!!! b/c what's hers is mine too!
wink.gif
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 You tell er' Ang!!! b/c what's hers is mine too!
wink.gif
tongue.gif
(i'm tryin to help ya out lol)

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Appreciate it! LOL
wink.gif
well the vaccum is totally worth it. i love ours.

You are talking about the Whirlpool Duets, right? I have a set of those in my downstairs laundry. Upstairs I have the Bosch ones. They are both front loaders and are awesome! I'ne never had to wash 16 pairs of jeans at once but they will do about 12 towels plus washcloths. At my old house I had a GE toploader and while my clothes came clean these front loaders are so much easier on your clothes than the toploader . The frontloaders tumble your clothes instead of agitating them. It does take some getting used to because the amount of water they use is really small. When they first were installed I looked in the window and there was only about 2 inches of water in there. I actually called The 800 phone number to ask if that was normal and sure enough it was! Did I say that I loved them yet? LOL

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I know... LOL And I don't even have my own place!
icon_redface.gif
Should I also mention I'm loving those new (and expensive
icon_eek.gif
) washer/dryers that do like 16 pairs of jeans in 45 min? LOL I want a set of those too!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I have the yellow Dyson and am really loving it! Got it last October. I vacuum real often myself. I'd definitely buy again.
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Appreciate it! LOL
wink.gif
You two ganging up on me ??
icon_rolleyes.gif

You have a washer and dryer in both your upstairs and downstairs?

Have you seen the newest MayTag Neptune's? They redesigned them

Originally Posted by elljmz

You are talking about the Whirlpool Duets, right? I have a set of those in my downstairs laundry. Upstairs I have the Bosch ones. They are both front loaders and are awesome! I'ne never had to wash 16 pairs of jeans at once but they will do about 12 towels plus washcloths. At my old house I had a GE toploader and while my clothes came clean these front loaders are so much easier on your clothes than the toploader . The frontloaders tumble your clothes instead of agitating them. It does take some getting used to because the amount of water they use is really small. When they first were installed I looked in the window and there was only about 2 inches of water in there. I actually called The 800 phone number to ask if that was normal and sure enough it was! Did I say that I loved them yet? LOL

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) You have a washer and dryer in both your upstairs and downstairs?
Have you seen the newest MayTag Neptune's? They redesigned them

Yeah I think it's the Neptunes that I've seen... they look so cool!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Yeah I think it's the Neptunes that I've seen... they look so cool!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
i saw those at sears while we were walkin thru. they do look cool but our laundry is in our utlity room it's not like anything looks fancy in there anyway lol

Hi All,

I was on Amazon.com and they had the Dyson's on sale, they were reconditioned, and I was checking out the comments, and about 80% of the customers were pleased. If you received a "lemon" you could return it and get a better one. The prices were about $179, if I remember correctly. This was for the yellow one though, not the purple one. I have a yellow lab and he sheds like CRAZY!!!

Suzi

Back