any other Dyson Vaccum owners?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, but I have seen those! They look cool, yellow one?

Originally Posted by Anya1976

i was just wondering who else had one and what they thought of it.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) No, but I have seen those! They look cool, yellow one? yea that's the one

Originally Posted by Laura we have one at home & mum LOVES it. do you have the upright or the canister? we have the canister my mom likes that one better for some reason. and i have to say the suction on it is freakin awesome!!!

Hmm i'd have to see pics of both to know which one we have! Let me get back to you on that one girlie
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Hmm i'd have to see pics of both to know which one we have! Let me get back to you on that one girlie
biggrin.gif
are they really expensive in ireland as well cus i know ours cost a whole lotta cash

Ya they are.. EVERYTHING is more expensive in Ireland but guess what, we didnt pay for ours! My dad won it at a golfing competition. My mum used to complain that she had enough Waterford Crystal Glass in the house & if he came home with one more piece she'd smash it over his head. needless to say when my dad won the next competition, he chose the more practical prize (the Dyson) and my mom was on cloud 9 when he arrived home with it. She still tells everyone she meets that story, 2 years later!

Originally Posted by Laura Ya they are.. EVERYTHING is more expensive in Ireland but guess what, we didnt pay for ours! My dad won it at a golfing competition. My mum used to complain that she had enough Waterford Crystal Glass in the house & if he came home with one more piece she'd smash it over his head. needless to say when my dad won the next competition, he chose the more practical prize (the Dyson) and my mom was on cloud 9 when he arrived home with it. She still tells everyone she meets that story, 2 years later! oh wow that's GREAT!!!we have a hoover windtunnel and the dyson blows it out of the water.

Originally Posted by Laura My mum used to complain that she had enough Waterford Crystal Glass in the house & if he came home with one more piece she'd smash it over his head. OMG Laura! That's priceless! Your dad did well in selecting the Dyson.
biggrin.gif

I still live at home, but even I want one!!! I want the purple one!!! (I have cats) plus I just like the purple! LOL But those suckers are like $500! But if I ever get married someday you bet your bumpkin thats going on the registry! My friend just got one at hers... the girls were foaming at the mouths! LOL
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I still live at home, but even I want one!!! I want the purple one!!! (I have cats) plus I just like the purple! LOL But those suckers are like $500! But if I ever get married someday you bet your bumpkin thats going on the registry! My friend just got one at hers... the girls were foaming at the mouths! LOL
icon_eek.gif
yea they are expensive. but they are awesome. i don't know what the difference is with the animal i'd get that one cus i like purple too.

The animal is supposedly designed for indoor pets. I don't know how the suction & filtration differs, but I've heard it's awesome! Plus, I also like purple.
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 My friend just got one at hers... the girls were foaming at the mouths! LOL
icon_eek.gif
Janelle, isn't it crazy that we get excited over vacuums?
eek.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha Janelle, isn't it crazy that we get excited over vacuums?
eek.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif
I know... LOL And I don't even have my own place!
icon_redface.gif
Should I also mention I'm loving those new (and expensive
icon_eek.gif
) washer/dryers that do like 16 pairs of jeans in 45 min? LOL I want a set of those too!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha The animal is supposedly designed for indoor pets. I don't know how the suction & filtration differs, but I've heard it's awesome! Plus, I also like purple.
biggrin.gif
oh ok i wasn't sure the difference

LMAO, Laura that was a funny story!!! Don't own the Dyson, but maybe I really should think of getting one, especially the way I go through vaccum cleaners - (about one every two/three years) I vaccum every day, so I guess I burn the crap out of them & then I put them at the curb....Oreck is another pricey one too ~ With all the ones that went to Vaccum Heaven, I could have bought about 4 Dyson's !!!!
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by K*O* LMAO, Laura that was a funny story!!! Don't own the Dyson, but maybe I really should think of getting one, especially the way I go through vaccum cleaners - (about one every two/three years) I vaccum every day, so I guess I burn the crap out of them & then I put them at the curb....Oreck is another pricey one too ~ With all the ones that went to Vaccum Heaven, I could have bought about 4 Dyson's !!!!
icon_eek.gif
Good... lets get the purple one! You can bargain @ PC Richards
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back