Any recent hauls girls?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Don't you just LOVE how shopping makes you feel *before the CC bill arrives! Today i ordered my fave powder & mascara off Strawberrynet just as a pick me up!

Estee Lauder Lucidity Translucent Powder in Light/Medium

Yves Saint Laurent Volume Effet Faux Cils Mascara in Black

And a few weeks back i ordered

MAC High Tea l/s

MAC C-Thru l/g

MAC Angelcake e/s

Clinique Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector

NARS Orgasm l/g

so they should be arriving at my place soon..

Anyone else wanna post their shopping lists!

Ooh what a nice haul Laura! My latest purchase is C.O Bigelow cleanser, toner and a moisturizer. The products were nice but not as nice as the Liz Earle skin care line I've used. Last week I also got:

MAC Brew lipstick

MAC Vanilla eye shadow

I'm kicking myself coz i ordered High Tea before you mentioned Brew to me.. If i don't like it i can swap it anyway! So is it a thumbs down to Bigelow Cleanser, Toner & Moisturizer?

Still on my non-makeup challenge. It's tough, but I'm holding strong.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Nice haul, BTW.

Great purchases Reija. I'm not a big MAC fan, but I've gotta check out those shades.

Well, I wouldn't call it a "haul" persay, but I did finally cash in my Sephora gift certificate and bought the Orgasm l/g by Nars. I love it!

Thanks to everyone who posted about this l/g. That's one of the things I love about MUT, how everyone keeps each other posted on new makeup goodies.
smile.gif

I would have to say the toner is nice and makes my skin feel good. The moisturizer will be better for summer time when I need lighter moisturizer. The cleanser is a cold cream cleanser and it's hard to wash off even if I use a wash cloth or muslin cloth. For the cleanser I'm going to continue using Liz Earle but I'll keep the toner and the moisturizer around.

Originally Posted by keaLoha Pics Joy, pics!
wink.gif
Ahh, will do tomorrow, once I can take some natural light pictures. My complexion is fairer than Trisha's (LLL,NC20), so I'll post a similiar pic for comparison. I think the gloss will look good on a wide range of skin tones - it's a very soft peachy pink with a touch of shimmer.

Gail, I'm proud of you! I admire your self control.
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha Still on my non-makeup challenge. It's tough, but I'm holding strong.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Nice haul, BTW.

Reija, What is Liz Earle? I've never heard of it.
icon_smile.gif

Laura, let me know what you think of the Angelcake.
icon_smile.gif

Good haul girls!

Well girls my big package arrived!

I've my High Tea up for swap if anyone is interested! I'd prefer to swap it for Brew though.. not anything else (i know, i'm very picky!!)

Diane, i tried Angel Cake last night & i LOVE it. I'm so rubbish at explaining things but it's a frost & i love MAC frost shadows, hence why i love it!

My last haul I treated myself to some MAC goodies for my birthday earlier this month.

I got:

Artjam paint

Bamboom paint

Tan ray paint

Brush (can't remember the number sorry) to apply the paints

I'm really enjoying them. You guys really have me wanting to buy the Nars Orgasm l/g too despite my self imposed ban on acquiring new glosses. Must resist. Hopefully it's not a LE.

Laura, I love it too! It's a pretty color.
icon_smile.gif
I bought Benefit's LemonAid and the Lancome Teint Idole foundation and Lancome Definicils mascara today.
biggrin.gif

I got the foundation for two reasons; 1) because I broke out from the Laura Mercier moisturizing foundation that I loved so much.
icon_sad.gif
2) because you said that you use it and love it...and you have combo & sensitive skin like me. So, I'm giving it a try. I got Bisque 2C. The 4C was too dark. I've always thought that I have a yellow undertone but it seems like the cool color foundations match my skin tone better. the SA said that I'm not pink or not yellow either. WTF does that mean? Because I have blonde hair and green eyes that puts me in the cool tones she said.
confused.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Diane, i tried Angel Cake last night & i LOVE it. I'm so rubbish at explaining things but it's a frost & i love MAC frost shadows, hence why i love it!

Oh Diane, it's so hard. I'm trying really hard to be good, but I see all the great collections & sale stuff posted & I get weak. I'm going to be good as long as I can possibly stand it, but if & when I cave, it'll probably be scary. LOL!

I went by the MAC counter on Thursday, but they didn't have any of the High Tea Palettes.
frown.gif
Terribly sad, but I can try another MAC counter. If they're out, then it's not meant for me to have it.

Originally Posted by Trisha Todays damage:
Chantecaille Loose Powder - Shadow

Philosophy Hope In A Jar For Eyes & Lips (SA gave me a Hope In Jar serum and Kiss Me lip balm both full size)

Baby Pink Lipglosses & Lancome Touched By Light JT (my friend got them for me as a gift from Hong Kong)

Miami Glow by J.Lo

Pore strip thingys

CD's!

Nice haul chick!!! I'm dying to go shopping ... but I just went 2 nights ago to Ulta... so I have to be good & at least space it out 3 or more days... LOL
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Thanks doll!!
Spacing hauls out does make me feel less guilty! xx

Trisha x

And it doesn't help that Ulta puts a fully accessible coupon online and in papers EVERY WEEK!!!!! And Sales??!?!?!?!? How DARE THEY!!??? My god - they have no respect for the Financially challenged with all these temptations!! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha It is awfully good of them to make coupons so readily available

It'd be rude NOT to buy Janelle!! LOL

7_18_5.gif

RIGHT YOU ARE, Trisha my gal!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

WHO AM I to be so ungracious!?!?!?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

(Damn, they're closed already!) hee hee

You both are so funny. I don't feel bad that I'm not the only one contributing to the global economy.
tongue.gif

Latest posts

Back