Any skincare products to get rid or smooth bumps

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi I'm new here and I just wanted to say HI to everyone on MUT! Just wanted to say LOVE this site. Oh yeah one thing is that I need HELP for my face. Does anyone have any insights on how to get rid of little tiny bumps on the face without using microdermabrasion. Any lotions or skincare products
icon_question.gif

hi! welcome to mut! i'm liz from california.

i'm trying to figure out how to get rid of those bumps too! it sucks because i get them from working out. when i don't work out for a week or so, my face clears up a bit. but once i start working out and sweating a lot, i get those bumps
icon_cry.gif

Welcome to MUT! I am Marisol from San Francisco and look forward to getting to know you.

Originally Posted by Sophie123 Hi I'm new here and I just wanted to say HI to everyone on MUT! Just wanted to say LOVE this site. Oh yeah one thing is that I need HELP for my face. Does anyone have any insights on how to get rid of little tiny bumps on the face without using microdermabrasion. Any lotions or skincare products
icon_question.gif
i have the same problem....i have oily skin so i guess im prone to things like it...my face cleared up after i stop wearing powder/foundation...i reserve them now only for weekneds or special occasion...that and tying my hair back too...product overload can cause those bumps near hairline...

hi sophie and welcome to mut. i'm monnie from michigan. you might try exfoliating with a salicylic acid based product. stridex pads for sensitive skin work well for me. make sure to follow with a good moisturizer that won't clog your pores. hope it helps.

Originally Posted by Sophie123 Hi I'm new here and I just wanted to say HI to everyone on MUT! Just wanted to say LOVE this site. Oh yeah one thing is that I need HELP for my face. Does anyone have any insights on how to get rid of little tiny bumps on the face without using microdermabrasion. Any lotions or skincare products
icon_question.gif

Back