Any suggestions for a HG mascara?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

Reaction score
icon_rolleyes.gif
Ive been searching for a while to find mine!!! One that doesnt clump and flake! Ive tried so so many including some higher end but they still do the yucky things!!!
icon_frown.gif

Reaction score
I love your avatar!!:icon_love

About the mascara,I still haven't found my HG mascara,I think it's too hard because always I find something bad about mascaras! But now I use Stila's Major Lash Mascara,and I like it a lot!! Also it's not expensive!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by kittydontcare
icon_rolleyes.gif
Ive been searching for a while to find mine!!! One that doesnt clump and flake! Ive tried so so many including some higher end but they still do the yucky things!!!
icon_frown.gif

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sophia I love your avatar!!:icon_love
About the mascara,I still haven't found my HG mascara,I think it's too hard because always I find something bad about mascaras! But now I use Stila's Major Lash Mascara,and I like it a lot!! Also it's not expensive!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

icon_cool.gif
thank you! i tried the stila major lash once before...i liked it but for some reason or another i gave it to my sister
icon_eek.gif
.....blah to me! i may have to try it out again but i know for sure i dont like the lancome mascaras!
icon_frown.gif
have you ever tried those?

Reaction score
No I haven't but actually I wanted to try Hypnose after the Stila's.

icon_cool.gif
thank you! i tried the stila major lash once before...i liked it but for some reason or another i gave it to my sister
icon_eek.gif
.....blah to me! i may have to try it out again but i know for sure i dont like the lancome mascaras!
icon_frown.gif
have you ever tried those?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sophia No I haven't but actually I wanted to try Hypnose after the Stila's. i have tried the definicils and amplicils after my gf raved about them
icon_neutral.gif

Reaction score
My HGs are Cover Girl Super Thick Lash and Maybelline Full N Soft.
smile.gif
I've tried a few high-end mascaras, but I honestly didn't find them any better than my drugstore HGs.

Reaction score
I have been LOVING Maybelling Full N' Soft for a VERY long time, I always try other things, but end up going back to it!

Also I have really begun to love this stuff called "Fast Lash", it is a tube like mascara but contains microfibers that attach to your lashes and make your lashes SUPER lush!

I have found it really works the best with Maybelline Full N' Soft.

Reaction score
I agree with Sophia's suggestion of Stila major Lash, and I'd like to try the Fibre Optics one when it comes out too.

For a DS mascara I think Full'n'Soft is really good, it doesn't flake and it's quite flexible too so your lashes don't feel stiff. I had the waterproof version and it didn't budge when I was wearing it, but it was reasonbly easy to get off with cleanser.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by FeistyFemme My HGs are Cover Girl Super Thick Lash and Maybelline Full N Soft.
smile.gif
I've tried a few high-end mascaras, but I honestly didn't find them any better than my drugstore HGs. I second the Cover Girl Super Thick Lash. I bought this on a whim, as it was on sale at Walmart, and I love it. It doesn't smudge or flake on me.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ikebana BeneFIT's BadGal Lash is my fav at the moment... bad gal is my favorite eye liner of the moment!!!!!
icon_cool.gif

Reaction score
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_frown.gif
I've tried so many... cheap drugstore ones, expensive ones... and my HG mascara was actually a free GWP!! lol I actually just went out and bought my 2nd tube
wink.gif
It's Ultima II Wonderwear mascara... it's waterproof - comes in black & brown, and I absolutely LOVE IT!!!! Like it better than YSL and Diorshow actually... and it's cheap compared to them - at $13.00
wink.gif

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I've tried so many... cheap drugstore ones, expensive ones... and my HG mascara was actually a free GWP!! lol I actually just went out and bought my 2nd tube
wink.gif
It's Ultima II Wonderwear mascara... it's waterproof - comes in black & brown, and I absolutely LOVE IT!!!! Like it better than YSL and Diorshow actually... and it's cheap compared to them - at $13.00
wink.gif
i love gwp items!!!! and i do like the ultima II eyeshadows.....thanks for all the suggestions!! (((((HUGS)))))

Reaction score
My HG is Max Factor 2000 Calorie lash. Doesn't flake. clump, run or fade.

Reaction score
I love Laura Gellers "Creamy Black Mascara" it goes on nicely and layers well. It is really creamy too! Somtimes I even take my liner brush and use it as a eyeliner and it does not flake or smear all over.

I also like Lancomes Definicils but I just got it the other day so I have not had a chance to put it to the test as well.

JOY
wink.gif

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Charmaine I love Diorshow mascara, it's awesome! Ditto!

Reaction score
Just a question, but what does HG stand for? I'm confused.
frown.gif

I've come to loathe Lancome mascaras. They all seem to clump big-time on me. I like Lash Discovery by Maybelline, but since I lost mine, L'Oreal Panoramic Curl is working very well with no clumping or flaking.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Laurs Just a question, but what does HG stand for? I'm confused.
frown.gif

I've come to loathe Lancome mascaras. They all seem to clump big-time on me. I like Lash Discovery by Maybelline, but since I lost mine, L'Oreal Panoramic Curl is working very well with no clumping or flaking.

HG = Holy Grail. Check out the Abbreviations link at the top of the page.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Marisol HG = Holy Grail. Check out the Abbreviations link at the top of the page. Oh, thank you. I didn't see that link. My bad. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts