Any suggestions for a HG mascara?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree ,it's so difficult to find a really good mascara that doesn't flake or clump.

I can think of a few that i liked and have bought more than once.

YSL false lash effect is stunning depends on the effect your looking for. What kind of lashes do you have? For short lashes try a lengthening mascara,for sparse try one with fibres (not recommend for sensitive eyes) and for Ultra long lashes Stretch by Max Factor is good. My personal favorite is YSL.

Originally Posted by Laurs Just a question, but what does HG stand for? I'm confused.
frown.gif

I've come to loathe Lancome mascaras. They all seem to clump big-time on me. I like Lash Discovery by Maybelline, but since I lost mine, L'Oreal Panoramic Curl is working very well with no clumping or flaking.

HG==holy grail
tongue.gif

another big thanks to everyone!

This is kind of sad for me b/c my HG mascara is Tony&Tina's Herbal Mascara. It comes in a bunch of different colors and my eye lashes have never looked so good. I bought like 5 on eBay but when I run out, idk what I'm going to do.
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by blaquepooky This is kind of sad for me b/c my HG mascara is Tony&Tina's Herbal Mascara. It comes in a bunch of different colors and my eye lashes have never looked so good. I bought like 5 on eBay but when I run out, idk what I'm going to do.
icon_sad.gif
Check Marshall's because they were selling T & T items for really cheap.

Back