Any suggestions please???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi guys , i really love this look on this actress (bipasha basu) and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to what products/ colours to use to re create this look.

mag7.jpg

Yes she's so beautiful!!:icon_love:icon_love

First of all you'll need lots of black eyeliner!!! ICan see that she wears natural tones on her face,a good dark foundation and a natural peachy terracota blush,or maybe just a bronzer!!

On her eyes I can see that on the corner and the middle of her lids she wears a shimmery pinky champagne eyeshadow like MAC's Phloof!,or Naked Lunch! And in the crease a warm brown like Mac's Bronze,or Stila's Summer.Bronze is darker than Summer!! And lots of black eyeliner or pencil,whatever works better on you,and on lower lashes!!

On her lips she wear a nude lipgloss like Stila's Lip Glaze in Vanilla or Praline,or maybe Mac's C Thru!

I hope I was helpful!!!

Originally Posted by shaztaf2003 hi guys , i really love this look on this actress (bipasha basu) and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to what products/ colours to use to re create this look. http://www.geocities.com/bipsphotos1/mag7.jpg

Posted the pic for you shaztaf2003 so people can see the pic immediately rather than clicking on the link!

She used lots of black eyeliner to start anyway! And the gloss looks really nude kinda like MAC C-Thru or maybe something similiar with more peach.

Since the eyes are so dramatic, I'd say maybe long, but natural-looking falsies.

And yup, lots and lots of liner!

thanks for all your suggestions! im gonna check out the mac counter! although i havnt got well defined cheekbones like she has. so id probably look stupid anyway! do you think she has a matt or semi matt foundation on? also thanks for enlarging pic for me Laura xx

I don't have defined cheekbones either,but it's all about the technique!! I apply my peachy blush under my cheekbones in order to create the illusion of well defined cheekbones!!

Originally Posted by shaztaf2003 thanks for all your suggestions! im gonna check out the mac counter! although i havnt got well defined cheekbones like she has. so id probably look stupid anyway! do you think she has a matt or semi matt foundation on? also thanks for enlarging pic for me Laura xx

sophia, what peachy blushers would you reccomend as i usually go for pinky coloured blush. recently bought mac shhertone blusher in blushbaby which i think looks really nice on.

Well I use peachy blushes because pinks don't work for me,they're terrile on my skintone,I use Mac's Sheertone Peaches the perfect peach blush!!! But you can also use a bronzer under your cheekbones instead of blush and on yur cheekbones yo can use your usuall blush!!

Originally Posted by shaztaf2003 sophia, what peachy blushers would you reccomend as i usually go for pinky coloured blush. recently bought mac shhertone blusher in blushbaby which i think looks really nice on.

yeah, thanx for advice. i may just do that. with this look, what kind of foundation would look good. i dont think her look is totally matt, whereas im used to applying loads of powder on my face as i have combination/oily skin.

Wow, what a great look!!
biggrin.gif
I especially love her nude lips!! I believe C-Thru was rec'd but it definitely does not look like that on me, though I wish it did!

I see some brown undertones in her lipcolor: I would try a nude-brown lipstick (try Fresh Brew or Siss) then top with C-thru.

Use bronzer in the hollows of your cheeks to define your cheekbones, then blend a peachy-bronze or peach shade on the apples of your cheeks (try Gingerly, Margin, or Pinch O' Peach).

And don't forget to define those brows!
smile.gif

is mac c-thru a clear gloss or does it have a touch of colour thats meant to go with nude coloured lipsticks?

Originally Posted by shaztaf2003 is mac c-thru a clear gloss or does it have a touch of colour thats meant to go with nude coloured lipsticks? it's a light beige/cream color
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back