Any Too Faced fans here?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I bought some e/s duos last night and tried them out today and I was like WTH?! Unless I just ended up with a bad lot, it seems that TF has reformulated their shadows. The quality is not at all what I'm use to. TF shadows use to be so silky and beautiful, now they're very dry looking and unexciting. Also, I dont like the fact that there is no longer a divider between the colors. Call me weird, but I hate it when colors touch..... they're touching now and I'm not a happy girl! I am so disappointed. I feel like writing the company and complaining. I was a huge fan, now I'm gonna have to find some other brand to love.

I've never used Too Faced before until I got their "Lip Injection" gloss... I really like that - as far as the eyeshadows go... couldn't tell ya'. Sorry Chickie! Hopefully you find something else you like, I'm loving MAC and Ulta - I was only using the MAC's once I tried them and "converted"... but with the UD Primer and the MAC cream base... even the Ulta shadows show up really well... So now I have more color choices besides just my MAC's (although I'm still collecting! Just got Meadowland & Brill tonight! LOL) But I would check out Ulta - being you use the UD primer already... I'd get the MAC cream color base in a neutral color... and then some Ulta shadows... they're cheap and apparently they work quite well with a good base! (The green eye in my notepad was Ulta on lid... and in the post of my 'tips & techniques' that was all Ulta shadows...)
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Yeah, I'll throw my love to another line. I've already conquered MAC, Stila, SB,.... actually the list is quite extensive. I can try Ulta. I actually live very close to one of their B&M stores but I never go. I went like once, but that's it. I'll check it out again cuz a girl need something to buy!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I've never used Too Faced before until I got their "Lip Injection" gloss... I really like that - as far as the eyeshadows go... couldn't tell ya'. Sorry Chickie! Hopefully you find something else you like, I'm loving MAC and Ulta - I was only using the MAC's once I tried them and "converted"... but with the UD Primer and the MAC cream base... even the Ulta shadows show up really well... So now I have more color choices besides just my MAC's (although I'm still collecting! Just got Meadowland & Brill tonight! LOL) But I would check out Ulta - being you use the UD primer already... I'd get the MAC cream color base in a neutral color... and then some Ulta shadows... they're cheap and apparently they work quite well with a good base! (The green eye in my notepad was Ulta on lid... and in the post of my 'tips & techniques' that was all Ulta shadows...)
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Yeah, I'll throw my love to another line. I've already conquered MAC, Stila, SB,.... actually the list is quite extensive. I can try Ulta. I actually live very close to one of their B&M stores but I never go. I went like once, but that's it. I'll check it out again cuz a girl need something to buy!
biggrin.gif
ok this might be a dumb question... but whats a B&M store?? lol
icon_redface.gif

no way is it dumb... B&M is brick and mortar... 'ya know, a real live store!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'm less than 15 minutes from one. I'm silly for not going there more.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 ok this might be a dumb question... but whats a B&M store?? lol
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU no way is it dumb... B&M is brick and mortar... 'ya know, a real live store!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'm less than 15 minutes from one. I'm silly for not going there more. Oh... gotcha... we don't have those stores here, so I've never heard of it
icon_redface.gif

Latest posts

Back